***The Masters 2017 Thread***

Only a week to go until the Masters starts with the par 3 tournament.

Can't wait for it and hopefully the golf will be of a standard to match the course.

Big Dustin will take some stopping in his current form but Augusta sets up well for the likes of Speith, Mcilroy Mickelson and Bubba.

Going to bet Casey as an outsider who has a good record at the masters. 

Who do you think will win?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I remember an interview with dj a couple of years ago where he claimed Augusta is set up perfectly for his game but he was stumped as he has never had a good masters tournament, maybe worth considering when placing your bets.

T6 and T4 last two attempts ain't too shabby. He is now over his majors hoodoo after the Chambers Bay bottle job.

I had my biggest ever golf bet on Mickelson last year and he missed the cut. I.may be tempted again though...

2 hours ago, ready1873 said:

T6 and T4 last two attempts ain't too shabby. He is now over his majors hoodoo after the Chambers Bay bottle job.

I had my biggest ever golf bet on Mickelson last year and he missed the cut. I.may be tempted again though...

The last 2 yrs will of been his best efforts to date, to be fair he is a different animal now, he looks well in front of the rest for the meantime.....but you never know what's round the corner for big dj.

i think the boy john rahm is looking good and at odds of 22/1

he reminds me a bit of jordan speith who came into the masters on form finished 2nd and could have won it  then won it the following year

i think i will have a each way bet on rahm