***The Masters 2017 Thread***

Stenson isn't suited to Augusta. Id make him bigger than the supposedly attractive odds he already is.

My main squad is Byeonghun An, JB Holmes, Bubba Watson and Adam Hadwin.

Good bets on Justin Thomas and Dustin Johnson and nibbles on Weisberger, Oosthuizen and Schwartzel.

Have a few on the exchanges with a few to trading out if their odds detract significantly in-play. Lee Westwood the main one as he knows Augusta, knows his limits and really should be thereabouts early on. Westwood wont try anything fancy around the greens, he plays the hand he is dealt

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

The weather is playing up :sherlock: 

Seen that gaz but could be a good thing. 

High winds forecast over first couple of days will bring more players into contention.

The big bombers like dj n Rory might not be able to let loose and then thinking players who plot their way round will have a should, guys like Zack Johnson or a kjeldsen even.

40 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Think it was a fall of has the big man has been caught snorting coke out his angelic wife's arsehole??? 

Whilst swinging from the chandelier and tickling a monkeys balls and then doing a back flip dismount the mad sex crazed bastard! Fair play to him!

I'm not bothered though as I probably have half the field against the top 20 or so!

35 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Whilst swinging from the chandelier and tickling a monkeys balls and then doing a back flip dismount the mad sex crazed bastard! Fair play to him!

I'm not bothered though as I probably have half the field against the top 20 or so!

Sounds like a quiet night for big Dustin before an important round!! ??