*****The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

And Again McLean does his best to try an prove his family are not all bears....

Everytime I see him ref our games the opposition get away with murder.

In case anyone would doubt it,

Discipline

Fouls Committed

5     12

Fouls Won

12    5

Yellow Cards

2     1

Red Cards

0     0

9 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

You dont think the ref has completely shat it??????? McDonald not gettting a yellow at the end was completely embarrassing, and thats just the first thing that comes to mind! 

Yes I do. He deserved the boos. But it sounded like Tom was trying to deflect the favt away from the poor performance being booed. 

Ref has not tried to be neutral with his cards.

Incompetent team, being totally bullied by a decidedly mediocre Motherwell. The new manager has his work cut out to motivate this team. I say 'motivate' because I see little commitment, determination or controlled aggression from Rangers. McKay flatters to deceive every week and his colleagues up front are simply ineffective. Our defence is still the 'bombscare' it was under the imposter Warburton. I'm sorry to say it, but I have no desire to see this team in Europe - it would be a humiliation. 

Pedro, I don't envy your task! Roll on the end of the season when you can clear out the dross (and theres a lot of it!) and  bring in some quality during the summer transfer window.

1 minute ago, JCS said:

Incompetent team, being totally bullied by a decidedly mediocre Motherwell. The new manager has his work cut out to motivate this team. I say 'motivate' because I see little commitment, determination or controlled aggression from Rangers. McKay flatters to deceive every week and his colleagues up front are simply ineffective. Our defence is still the 'bombscare' it was under the imposter Warburton. I'm sorry to say it, but I have no desire to see this team in Europe - it would be a humiliation. 

Pedro, I don't envy your task! Roll on the end of the season when you can clear out the dross (and theres a lot of it!) and  bring in some quality during the summer transfer window.

That is assuming he gets the necessary funds.