Lennon involved in another touchline bust up

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Capital Blu said:

Just a bit of exuberance?

I'll side with Gentleman Jim on this one, what with him being a decent sort and Lemon being an ubercunt. The video confirms that. Looks like Duffy lost patience with a perpetually hyped up cretin who couldn't control himself and actually entered the field of play to have a go at an opposition player.

Duffy rightly told him to fuck off and leave the player alone, which then provoked further frenzied insanity from YellowFang.

Utter madness from the Lurgan Bigot, as Duffy could surely serve him a right pasting with both arms tied behind his back.

Kudos to Gentleman Jim on his controlled and appropriate response.

Hibs have turned into an absoloue parody of themselves the last few years . I know they have always been the wee Celtic but the last few years has seen them fully embrace this and not even remotely try to hide it .infact the younger generation of their support are quite proud of it .

He enters the field of play, berating the ref and Morton players, yet you have Jim Duffy being the one hung out to dry by the media by saying he's apologised for his actions:lol:

He tries to swing a punch, consistently tries to get to anyone in Morton colours but yet again he's the victim.

Can't wait till our first game at Ibrox next season, that wee rat bastard and his wee cellic team getting a doing on the park like it always has been. 

Cheer up neil lennnon. 

3 minutes ago, harry handsome said:

Watch Lennon around the 16 second mark of the video - does he spit at someone?

Can't see - but at the 22 mark he is lashing out at the Morton guy who is trying to calm him down. 

Sadly the Morton guy is prob a fan of his / them, and will side with him over his own manager. 

6 hours ago, JamieD said:

Is it about time we asked why this "West of Scotland" problem with Neil Lennon seems to have followed him to Bolton and Edinburgh? 

And why the problem seemed to stem from his Catholic, Northern Irish background. Yet another manager with a similar background, in the same job in the West of Scotland, encounters no such problem.

6 hours ago, chris182 said:

He'll be building a persecution complex into his team. Same as he did at the Mhanks

You are 100% spot on mate . It works because the other players /refs  will be scared top make the wrong decision/tackle

It intimidates the refs and will win them more decisions when the games are tight . He learnt this all under MON

Most of the scumbags did under him . Mutton and Farston.

5 hours ago, davis1986 said:

He runs on the field of play. No arguement. Had a fan done that sturgeons storm troopers would have arrested and possible jailed the person. Unless of course it's just over exuberance 

As long as he says sorry all will be forgiven

Jumping up and down (worse the the other prancing leprechaun), confronting a player on the field of play. Having the opposing manager confront him for his reaction then actually combust in front of everyone, followed by his sarcastic clapping and lack of apology for his actions shows him for the classless prick that he is. Always everyone else fault, he should've learned by now that you have to behave in a way that's appropriate for your role; simply something he will never learn to, or be capable of doing. 

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

And why the problem seemed to stem from his Catholic, Northern Irish background. Yet another manager with a similar background, in the same job in the West of Scotland, encounters no such problem.

That's curious isn't it?

Of course, Lennon's objectionable character means he gets a lot of stick, and a lot of that stick has a sectarian slant because humanity is sick, but I recall one Celtic fan telling me the ONLY reason he gets abuse is that he's a proud, open RC Northern Irishman who supports Celtic and that gets our backs up. Which makes me wonder why Rodgers is left alone. It's almost as if Lennon is a wanker as well as a Catholic.

30 minutes ago, JamieD said:

That's curious isn't it?

Of course, Lennon's objectionable character means he gets a lot of stick, and a lot of that stick has a sectarian slant because humanity is sick, but I recall one Celtic fan telling me the ONLY reason he gets abuse is that he's a proud, open RC Northern Irishman who supports Celtic and that gets our backs up. Which makes me wonder why Rodgers is left alone. It's almost as if Lennon is a wanker as well as a Catholic.

Rogers is a relatively classy guy. Acts well, speaks well, looks the part and generally comes across as totally professional.

Yip he is Celtic manager, a big rival, but thats where it ends for most folk. I grudgingly have a fair bit of respect for him.

Lennon on the other hand is a volatile character, who comes across bitter, and often acts unprofessional. Yes, he has been targetted for some horrific abuse, but then he hasn't always helped himself in that regard, often being at the centre of controversy. A frustration is the media often ignore this.

1 hour ago, Badger said:

Rogers is a relatively classy guy. Acts well, speaks well, looks the part and generally comes across as totally professional.

Yip he is Celtic manager, a big rival, but thats where it ends for most folk. I grudgingly have a fair bit of respect for him.

Lennon on the other hand is a volatile character, who comes across bitter, and often acts unprofessional. Yes, he has been targetted for some horrific abuse, but then he hasn't always helped himself in that regard, often being at the centre of controversy. A frustration is the media often ignore this.

Get where you're coming from, but I don't think he's classy at all. I think Rogers is a sly snake that's good at being a sly snake, whereas Lennon is just a fucking headcase with anger issues. Lennon is definitely easier to hate because he's more obvious.