The grand national 2017

Jamie29

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aintree 4.05 OO Seven 20/1. Henderson has won this race 3 times in the last 4 years and iv heard him say more than once he likes this horse. Pretty sure better was expected at chelt but he never got into the race which was won by ... In my opinion the next best thing MIGHT BITE. Henderson isnt one to wrongly place a horse and he evidently likes this race. With consistent RPR ratings of 138-150 i very much like his chances at what looks a huge price. His win in a class 2 at chelt Nov 16 reads pretty well with THIENVEL 17lengths back. Nico takes the ride today so i believe its all systems go!

good luck???

Bet365 doing their national offer, place as many e/w bets as you like on one bet slip and get half your stake back as cash, effectively your each way part is covered by them

Ten horses, fiver each way, 100 quid with 50 back as cash, plus after two o'clock today they do a special list where they pay 6 places instead of 5, best offer i can see from the online ones so far

9 hours ago, mrwin said:

Aintree 4.05 OO Seven 20/1. Henderson has won this race 3 times in the last 4 years and iv heard him say more than once he likes this horse. Pretty sure better was expected at chelt but he never got into the race which was won by ... In my opinion the next best thing MIGHT BITE. Henderson isnt one to wrongly place a horse and he evidently likes this race. With consistent RPR ratings of 138-150 i very much like his chances at what looks a huge price. His win in a class 2 at chelt Nov 16 reads pretty well with THIENVEL 17lengths back. Nico takes the ride today so i believe its all systems go!

good luck???

went 10ew got 22/1 with 365 got 65 back cheers

Uncle Ernie in fine form at Aintree today... picked out Rather Be at 10/1, Pingshou at 16/1, Fox Norton at 4/1 and Ultragold at 50/1 as well.

Wasn't on any of them tho.

Fortunately his wee streak carried on at Dundalk with the three Bolger winners at 3/1, 3/1 and 10/1. Cashed out 30p trebles and a 30p four for £135 before the 8.55.

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

FFS yer no that posh are you? :lol:

I guess I must be. :hmmm:

Just looked it up on Urban Dictionary and it says it's a penis shaped lump under your jeans. A jean-boner. In which case, yes, sometimes I can be a bit of a joner. 

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I guess I must be. :hmmm:

Just looked it up on Urban Dictionary and it says it's a penis shaped lump under your jeans. A jean-boner. In which case, yes, sometimes I can be a bit of a joner. 

:lol:

Its a jinx mate