MisterC

Ryan Jack

401 posts in this topic

Hearing that we are being linked with the above player this summer. Apparently a bear but things are hush hush because for some reason it might not go down well with the sheep fans.

Not to sure why Pedro would think that Ryan Jack would be a good signing :headscratch:

He's shite. Massively overrated. Kenny McLean would be better but he's no good enough either.

The OP has a history of posting shite transfer rumours for his own entertainment :lol:

2 people like this

Good, if he's primarily a bench player.

He's the captain of the current second best team in Scotland and would be a welcome addition to the squad.

Jack is pure pish. Halliday has more talent.

Thankfully not true.

Hooked a good few here

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The OP has a history of posting shite transfer rumours for his own entertainment :lol:

This may be true but on this occasion this info came from a sheep supporting colleague at work. Time will tell... 

:pipe:

I'm treating everything I read today as suspect.

MisterC a bit too early this year I think.😁

I think BT Sport have been reading RM as they showed you Caixinha arriving at the game last night then went on to talk about Ryan Jack and potential destinations :pipe: 

April fool or not Maclean is a much better player and has been outstanding in the last few months. Jack is a worse holding mid than Halliday

If he can't get into the present Scotland team how bad is he . Would not raise the level of the team you 

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 1:48 PM, MisterC said:

Hearing that we are being linked with the above player this summer. Apparently a bear but things are hush hush because for some reason it might not go down well with the sheep fans.

Hope we are  

I thought he was out of contract this summer? Only time I've seen him linked with us was in a "Who could Rangers sign for free this summer?" article.

Definitely something in this, was out in Aberdeen at the weekend, one off the Mrs cousins played with at youth level,he tells me he's defo a bear and interested in signing in the summer. 

Jack wouldn't be a step in right direction.  Not rated by the sheep and was rank yesterday.  Captain?  my arse.

Captains a team of cunts who wouldn't look out of place laying tarmac to be sure.

Looked no better that what we had yesterday tbh.

Would make a decent squad player, but we're in trouble if we spend this summer signing decent squad players.

Fingers crossed not true. Similar standard to what we have,

Sun reporting were chasing him on a pre contract

How exciting.

3 people like this

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

How exciting.

Source is the sun so might not be true *crosses fingers*

He's the captain of the team that's been in 2nd place the last few years and he's young, sure he's in for YPOTY aswell. Could argue he's a better standard than what Naismith and Thomson was at the time and they turned out superb. If Pedro sees fit then am all for it. And he's no a shitebag either.