For shits and giggles... aye.  As I said before I don't think he's any better than what we already have and/or could get.  Not the type we need for winning the league. 

I just read McInness' comments, saying "I've been assured by Ryan - and I trust Ryan - that there's been no contact from Rangers".

What a prick. That's putting pressure on Jack to admit, if there is, that there has been and also implying that, if there was, it would disappoint McInness. Inappropriate to make such comments to the media, in my opinion.

Has McInness forgotten what it's like to be saved from a cesspit and taken to heaven?

Arsehole.

Jack is seriously no better than what we currently have. Rossiter is miles better (who?), Toral is better and even Halliday is a similar level. He's not the type we need. 

I will be seriously disappointed if this is the level of player we're targeting.

only SPL players we should be after are Walker, Liam Lindsay, Cummings and maybe Kiltie. 

The Record are running with Jack signing a deal with Columbus Crew in MLS.

24 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

The Record are running with Jack signing a deal with Columbus Crew in MLS.

Aiming high then!

Jack doesn't win us the league

3 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Aiming high then!

He's probably being offered an obscene amount of money tbf.

People still don't think the Scottish Premiership is bigger than the MLS do they :lol:

9 minutes ago, Broxi said:

People still don't think the Scottish Premiership is bigger than the MLS do they :lol:

Say what you want about our league but the MLS is just a tinpot league that has decent money floating about it. Not great for a footballer if you have European ambitions. 

But I guess there's not really many footballers that don't follow money these days.

4 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Say what you want about our league but the MLS is just a tinpot league that has decent money floating about it. Not great for a footballer if you have European ambitions. 

But I guess there's not really many footballers that don't follow money these days.

Being a Rangers fan aside, I'd choose MLS over the Scottish Prem every day of the week. Scottish leagues are an embarrassment and getting knocked out the Europa League 2nd qualifying round by an Isreali team isn't exactly what I call European ambitions. 

MLS is attracting good players over there, more coverage, better lifestyle, more money

25 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Being a Rangers fan aside, I'd choose MLS over the Scottish Prem every day of the week. Scottish leagues are an embarrassment and getting knocked out the Europa League 2nd qualifying round by an Isreali team isn't exactly what I call European ambitions. 

MLS is attracting good players over there, more coverage, better lifestyle, more money

I'd say bar the OF, the MLS is more attractive to this generation of footballers. Although I don't think the leagues a great standard, as is the same issue with ours.

Scotlands a fuckin cesspit, I'd bite your hand off for a move to America.

As far as us not signing him he's average, need better.

8 minutes ago, lazza1873 said:

Scotlands a fuckin cesspit, I'd bite your hand off for a move to America.

As far as us not signing him he's average, need better.

He is average but he's a worker and has bags of energy during the 90 which we are sadly lacking.

2 hours ago, Broxi said:

Jack doesn't win us the league

No one signing wins us the league.

1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

He is average but he's a worker and has bags of energy during the 90 which we are sadly lacking.

Worker with bags of energy reminds me of wee Holt who sadly isn't good enough either!

11 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

No one signing wins us the league.

Messi would win us the league. 

36 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Messi would win us the league. 

Not even Messi could drag this team of imposters to the league title.

50 minutes ago, lazza1873 said:

Worker with bags of energy reminds me of wee Holt who sadly isn't good enough either!

Difference being Jackmis more a DM than holt is, we'd finally have someone to play the ball winning role in the middle.

Apparently this was posted on the club's twitter account at 9pm... Then promptly deleted. Not sure if photoshopped/shite.

FB_IMG_1493675284691.jpg

4 minutes ago, Walking On Water said:

Apparently this was posted on the club's twitter account at 9pm... Then promptly deleted. Not sure if photoshopped/shite.

FB_IMG_1493675284691.jpg

Both, thank fuck. 

8 minutes ago, Walking On Water said:

FB_IMG_1493675284691.jpg

Aye not sure man, could be legit. Did you get time to retweet it?

2 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Aye not sure man, could be legit. Did you get time to retweet it?

Nah, just seen someone say the same thing as me posting it on Twitter. Thought I'd share anyway... Seems more legit than the Murray rumours!

Just now, Walking On Water said:

Nah, just seen someone say the same thing as me posting it on Twitter. Thought I'd share anyway... Seems more legit than the Murray rumours!

Even if i knew what the Murray Rumours were, i bet its still not as fake as that mate!

Honestly, see the Twitter clique of Rangers fans with thousands of followers. They're a fucking cancer man. Constantly making shite up to gain attention. 

On 30 April 2017 at 3:30 PM, DeanMK said:

The MLS is tinpot? I'd rather play in front of decent crowds in great stadiums, in cities like LA, New York or Seattle than against Hamilton, on an Astro in a morrisons car park.