Rangers to give Celtic a Guard of Honour

The light blues new manager, Pedro Caixinha who was spotted last night at dens park, witnessing first hand a 0-7 thumping courtesy of Aberdeen, told our reporter that "Celtic deserve a guard of honour, yes they are rival's but we must show them respect." 

Celtic are due to win the league early by beating hearts tomorrow at Tynecastle. Meanwhile the Gers are at home to Motherwell today where Caixinha will take the helm for a second time follow a 4 nil win over hamilton. He had this to say "Motherwell are a small team and will likely sit in against us, we must attack quick and get goals quick" 

Then controversially he told us "no surrender, the Popes a bender". 

Source the daily rhag

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as i despise that lot i would do it. we shouldn't lower ourselves to the likes of hibs who refused to recognise our title win in the championship. 

didn't see it was a joke lol. it's past 12 ya dafty fs

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

It's bad manners and shows a lack of self respect not to. See Hibs.

I hope it's at leauge match and not the cup semi. They have won the leauge but the semi will be our day and the end of their treble dream. 

Surely would have to be the league, can't see us doing it in a different competition when there's still a game in the league to be played 

13 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

People saying we should do it because it would show a lack of respect if we didn't :lol:

Fuck showing respect to taigs. Absolutely disgusting.

Although I agree with the sentiment if it was the other way about I'd expect a guard of honour from them. I mean, I know it wouldn't happen - but that's the difference between the clubs. We have class, they don't.

3 hours ago, BEE said:

Although I agree with the sentiment if it was the other way about I'd expect a guard of honour from them. I mean, I know it wouldn't happen - but that's the difference between the clubs. We have class, they don't.

Nah, I wouldn't expect one and wouldn't want one.

I hate the fact people keep trying to water down the rivalry. It's already happened quite a lot as the atmosphere at the games is quite piss now compared to what it once was.