Rangers to give Celtic a Guard of Honour

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did they actually officially win it? Are we actually due to? They can fuck right off regardless and i dont think players like Miller, Wallace, Wilson would allow it, i just want to know coz its a bonus if we're meant to but dont 

4 minutes ago, WWTC said:

When did they actually officially win it? Are we actually due to? They can fuck right off regardless and i dont think players like Miller, Wallace, Wilson would allow it, i just want to know coz its a bonus if we're meant to but dont 

They won it at the start of the month away to Hearts, they've played 3 league games since ( i'm sure ) as far as i'm aware the next team you play after winning the league has the option of giving you a GOH, not every team afterwards until the end of the season. 

If we do give them one,i'll be sick. 

1 hour ago, Pud said:

They won it at the start of the month away to Hearts, they've played 3 league games since ( i'm sure ) as far as i'm aware the next team you play after winning the league has the option of giving you a GOH, not every team afterwards until the end of the season. 

If we do give them one,i'll be sick. 

Aye its the next team you play ffs?

Pity as it woulda been good to tell the to fuck off 

1 hour ago, WWTC said:

They won it on the 2nd of April and are due to be presented with it on the 21st of March. 

You have to laugh. Guard of honour from Rangers to them. Do people think it would be allowed to happen? The sfa \referee wouldn't even allow a minutes silence to honour a former player of ours because of the potential reaction from their fans,so very much doubt it could ever happen. 

Can't believe this is still up for discussion as people have said it's an unwritten rule and only meant to be done as soon as u win it and start of ur next campaign. Fuck sake when we won it in their midden in 1999 they attacked refs and jumped of stands. So they can hardly say we should have one. I would never think about leaving a game etc but if this did happen then I would certainly be asking questions of our team and those who are running us