*****The Official Kilmarnock V Rangers Match Thread*****

45 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

If managers are reluctant to risk playing some players on a particular type of surface, is there really any place for that surface in the country's flagship division?

Warburton criticised it in his first season and got slaughtered for it.

Lord Brendan did it this season and all of a sudden every cunt agreed with him.

21 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Waghorn has been pish recently why shouldn't Dodoo get a chance?

Waghorn was poor on Saturday, but he's been in good form, so that comment is nonsense.

I've seen enough of Dodoo to make my mind up; he's woeful. That's why he's barely kicked a ball. I'm not sure if we misjudged the role he was to have in the squad under Warburton, perhaps we expected more, but he's been a monumental failure of a signing, if making an impact in the first team was the intention.

7 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Waghorn was poor on Saturday, but he's been in good form, so that comment is nonsense.

I've seen enough of Dodoo to make my mind up; he's woeful. That's why he's barely kicked a ball. I'm not sure if we misjudged the role he was to have in the squad under Warburton, perhaps we expected more, but he's been a monumental failure of a signing, if making an impact in the first team was the intention.

Good form my fucking arse.

Guest Lloyd72
16 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Waghorn had a decent assist vs hamilton and apart from that in the last month he's scored some penalties and missed countless sitters but aye Good form. Dunno how any cunt can have seen enough of him when he's hardly had a chance.

I hope the actual line-up is more 4-4-2 with Halliday and McKay out wide, 2 up top and Emerson/Holt in the middle. I know that`s a fragile midfield but we literally have no choice and I think Waghorn and Garner up front will just suit us more.

Bad news about Wallace but what a chance for Beerman, play well Wednesday and he can try and put his name in the mix for a first team place for the remainder of the season..