*****The Official Kilmarnock V Rangers Match Thread*****

20 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I hope the actual line-up is more 4-4-2 with Halliday and McKay out wide, 2 up top and Emerson/Holt in the middle. I know that`s a fragile midfield but we literally have no choice and I think Waghorn and Garner up front will just suit us more.

Bad news about Wallace but what a chance for Beerman, play well Wednesday and he can try and put his name in the mix for a first team place for the remainder of the season..

Bad news for Wallace that he has stomach problems, good news for the team as he is absolutely rotton.

I know he's not much option but that's a car crash of a defence, having seen bates play he's even worse than senderos and that's saying something,I'll say the same as before the last 2 away games in a row (Dundee and Inverness) we won't win any of the next 2 games

6 minutes ago, davis1986 said:

Why is he naming his team well in advanced find this bizarre unless it's a curve ball and rossiter is playing :whistle:

It's so that Boydy can gauge how many bags of Wotsits he can eat and still out run our defence.

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

High intensity seems to be killing our players in training imagine been asked to work hard well done Pedro

Wallace to miss the semi is a massive blow

Have you seen how many goals have came from our left hand side recently? 

27 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

@The Dude what do you make of the two youth guys playing? 

Absolutely delighted for them. Personally I'd have went with Aidan Wilson over Bates but Bates has a little bit senior experience which probably played a part in the decision. If Ross McCrorie wasn't out on loan I'd have started him. Beerman has really impressed since signing last summer.

The first step along the road to how things should be - a small first team with youth given opportunity (to fail, if necessary) and responsibility to complete a squad. A left-back playing at left-back, no Miller playing without any apparent role :tu:

The only drawback to this is having to pitch them in now and relying on the rest to help them out.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

No problem with the young boys getting a chance, I do have a problem with naming the team this early though. You can guarantee they will be working on ways to try and exploit Bates and Beerman.

Maybe that's what caixinha wants

15 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

No problem with the young boys getting a chance, I do have a problem with naming the team this early though. You can guarantee they will be working on ways to try and exploit Bates and Beerman.

Frank Harrison in having a moan shocker!