*****The Official Kilmarnock V Rangers Match Thread*****

Betting for tonight chaps? Must admit that I do not know what to look at. With the current situation any sort of wager either way stands a chance, except of course for something ridiculous like us scoring from a corner.

Thoughts are on a high scorer, maybe 3-2.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

Betting for tonight chaps? Must admit that I do not know what to look at. With the current situation any sort of wager either way stands a chance, except of course for something ridiculous like us scoring from a corner.

Thoughts are on a high scorer, maybe 3-2.

Took Garner anytime and 4-0.  30/1.

The chances of us conceding are quite high though.

Guest Lloyd72
13 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Not sure who else would be the best option for it? Wes? Danny Wilson? 

Garner or Wilson for me, both have been captains of their previous clubs, Halliday isn't a captain at any level. Wes wouldn't be a bad shout either I just prefer captains to be outfield players.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Wallace

Hill/Halliday. That is the way it should be.

Wallace

Hill

Miller

Wilson, for me Halliday doesn't get near the armband

7 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

Hard-as-nails, tough-tackling shouter, strike the fear of Laudrup into any one of them that forgets his defensive duties? :guiness:

You must be thinkig of someone else bud

hopeless with a ball at his feet, cant pss the ball 5 yards, positionally all over the place, kids on he is injured or shouts like fuck in the face of others when he makes a cunt of it would be a more accurate description of halliday 

4 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

hopeless with a ball at his feet, cant pss the ball 5 yards, positionally all over the place, kids on he is injured or shouts like fuck in the face of others when he makes a cunt of it would be a more accurate description of halliday 

The rest of them evidently follow by his example, born leader. Just needs to add a bit more pointing and badge-kissing to fulfill his destiny...