Another 1 gone.....

rossj6

Tonight I lost my best friend in my dad, iain jarvis. My dad was 62 and died from a stroke. When he was 8, he moved too Yorkshire due to his dad working in the police. He was spotted by Leeds United (who in the 70s were the best team about) who watched him for 4 years. Leeds then decided too offer him a contract and only to be told, no....I want too watch rangers every saturday and that he did. We have experienced some great times together going too watch rangers and too him I thank him for bringing me up supporting rangers. I will be going on Wednesday and it would be great if we could have a minutes applause on the 62nd minute.

Thank you ?⚪?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, rossj6 said:

Tonight I lost my best friend in my dad, iain jarvis. My dad was 62 and died from a stroke. When he was 8, he moved too Yorkshire due to his dad working in the police. He was spotted by Leeds United (who in the 70s were the best team about) who watched him for 4 years. Leeds then decided too offer him a contract and only to be told, no....I want too watch rangers every saturday and that he did. We have experienced some great times together going too watch rangers and too him I thank him for bringing me up supporting rangers. I will be going on Wednesday and it would be great if we could have a minutes applause on the 62nd minute.

Thank you ?⚪?

Sorry for you're loss mate. :rip:

Condolences to you and your family buddy. Hope your old man finds his own little ibrox upstairs. 

I noticed youre from Cov. I travel down there a lot on business . Lots of good bears down there and a great day City fans at Wembley - they deserved that.

9 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Condolences to you and your family buddy. Hope your old man finds his own little ibrox upstairs. 

I noticed youre from Cov. I travel down there a lot on business . Lots of good bears down there and a great day City fans at Wembley - they deserved that.

I'm from east kilbride mate. I work down there a few nights a week. Travel up and down. Had too turn back this afternoon. Thanks for everyone1s messages

7 hours ago, rossj6 said:

Thank you ?⚪?

Photo282.jpg