That was torture

NeoGeo7

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I did't even really enjoy that tim game at hampden. Every time we looked to be on our way they pegged us back so it was a gut wrenching game. The result was outstanding as was the feeling at the end but I was in bits by the end of it. 

Tbh the only ones I have enjoyed that stick out are the games against the lower league sides and Hamilton in the cups in the past season. 

The semi final was a nerve shredding experience until it was over .

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our Board, recent management, and players have got us to the place that we're really not much of a scalp anymore.

Yeah others like beating us given we pay more than all except the bheasts, but in terms of beating the team or taking points it's all very standard as so many teams do it these days.

Grim but hard to see a way out without the manager being firmly backed.

26 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

You get what I'm saying though. Over 200 games and you'll be lucky to pick a dozen games you enjoyed and looked forward too.

Oh aye I completely get it . The fact I could only add one more game to your list says it all . Been utter shite for years and as much as I love a bit of no surrender attitude it really is hard to see when it will turn around 

Can't say I feel good about next season at all, even if we do get into Europe.

The number of players who have proved to be not good enough means we will need to bring in a load of new faces, with the financial constraints we're operating under, the more signings made will make the average quality level fall.

Add in a managerial team who don't convince me they understand what this club is about, and what we are up against,  any more than the last managerial team did, and I don't see much evidence that we'll get through the qualifiers in the summer.

Hopeless last night. whole team was poor, including the 2 young boys - who don't look up to anything (harsh considering there age but like everyone said before they played 'if your good enough your old enough').

Maybe the team still has the Warburton in them, but don't go out and play the exact same formation and tactics. Fucking Hell. 

17 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Hopeless last night. whole team was poor, including the 2 young boys - who don't look up to anything (harsh considering there age but like everyone said before they played 'if your good enough your old enough').

Maybe the team still has the Warburton in them, but don't go out and play the exact same formation and tactics. Fucking Hell. 

David bates is 20 mate. We have had Kiernan and hill all season. That's how good he is.

He is old enough to be on our team sheet every week. But he's rank. 

Beerman isn't that far behind age wise but did look not to bad.

Gilmour is only 15 and is pushing for a first team place

fucking scandalous how the club is run.

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

David bates is 20 mate. We have had Kiernan and hill all season. That's how good he is.

He is old enough to be on our team sheet every week. But he's rank. 

Beerman isn't that far behind age wise but did look not to bad.

Gilmour is only 15 and is pushing for a first team place

fucking scandalous how the club is run.

Beerman, to his credit, always looked to get forward but I thought he was poor defensively. He's still only 18(?), so at least he has time on his side. Bates didn't look good at all, I don't get why people are saying he was good just because it was debut. If Kiernan put in a similar performance he'd be getting slaughtered. We're just shite. 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

We need better than Garner Miller and Waghorn as strikers we created a bucket load of chances but poor finishing kills us.

Did we? Garner had two headers, 1 he probably should've scored and the other a good save from the keeper onto the bar. Apart from that, I can't remember any other clear cut chances we had. 

Maybe the one Holt took off McKay's boot, but that wasn't anything to do with the 3 strikers you named.

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

Did we? Garner had two headers, 1 he probably should've scored and the other a good save from the keeper onto the bar. Apart from that, I can't remember any other clear cut chances we had. 

Maybe the one Holt took off McKay's boot, but that wasn't anything to do with the 3 strikers you named.

Garner missed two or three named him, Waghorn just can't finish at all now and even struggles to control the ball, named him. Miller coming on as sub looked poor once again then again he looked to be played more in Midfield named him.  

If you think they are good enough that's up to you I say now we have had enough time to judge them and they all look very poor.

Just now, Smile said:

Garner missed two or three named him, Waghorn just can't finish at all now and even struggles to control the ball, named him. Miller coming on as sub looked poor once again then again he looked to be played more in Midfield named him.  

If you think they are good enough that's up to you I say now we have had enough time to judge them and they all look very poor.

I did not say they were good enough, not sure how you've picked that up, you said we created a 'bucket load' of chances and we didn't.

Just now, WGOH said:

I did not say they were good enough, not sure how you've picked that up, you said we created a 'bucket load' of chances and we didn't.

We created more than enough chances to win and certainly had enough corners and forward momentum, but our strikers are useless and have been for a while now.

Picking on the "bucket load" phrase makes no sense to me at all. but if you feel you have to disagree on some small point fair enough.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

We created more than enough chances to win and certainly had enough corners and forward momentum, but our strikers are useless and have been for a while now.

Picking on the "bucket load" phrase makes no sense to me at all. but if you feel you have to disagree on some small point fair enough.

We had 20 shots and 13 corners.

We are bogging in taking our chances but we created plenty to win that game 

Just now, The Godfather said:

We had 20 shots and 13 corners.

We are bogging in taking our chances but we created plenty to win that game 

I agree it's the same every game the chances are there but the strikers are not good enough.

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

I agree we created enough chances to win the game , but not all the chances fell to the strikers is what I'm saying. 

I thought Waghorn was good at taking the ball and spinning but he just fired the ball out the park. I disagree with us making lots of chances, because I don't think we did. We had 20 odd shots, but hardly any clear cut chances.

3 minutes ago, WGOH said:

I agree we created enough chances to win the game , but not all the chances fell to the strikers is what I'm saying. 

I thought Waghorn was good at taking the ball and spinning but he just fired the ball out the park. I disagree with us making lots of chances, because I don't think we did. We had 20 odd shots, but hardly any clear cut chances.

We will have to agree to disagree I'm fine with that,

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

How many times in the last 5 years can you honestly say you have enjoyed watching Rangers.

5 or 6 times?

Hibs away 6-2

celtic at hampden last season

Airdrie away

Peterhead petrofac final

im struggling if I'm honest.

3-2 game at Ibrox v Celtic 

4-2 against Hibs.

14 hours ago, MisterC said:

Utter shite, didn't see all of it thank God but that was a shocking performance. Big clear out needed in the summer 

Totally agree with you but we are in serious shit if we need clear outs every 2 to 3 years.

We have got to make good use of this transfer kitty or we are never going to get things moving forward.

I sure hope this DofF hire is a genius!

1 hour ago, Smile said:

I agree it's the same every game the chances are there but the strikers are not good enough.

Along with that-when you have our backline that seem always ready to give up a goal it doesn't bode well.

We get clean sheets vs some crap teams but those mistakes are pounced on even by average teams. 

It's hard to watch when we don't score, always has been.

Plenty was created and we looked solid at the back.

Waggy was looking good, Mckay was decent thought Holt was sound as well.

Plenty positives to take and that's what we should be focusing on as a support.

If we keep in the mindset of shite shite and more shite, then that's all we are willing to see.

3 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

It's hard to watch when we don't score, always has been.

Plenty was created and we looked solid at the back.

Waggy was looking good, Mckay was decent thought Holt was sound as well.

Plenty positives to take and that's what we should be focusing on as a support.

If we keep in the mindset of shite shite and more shite, then that's all we are willing to see.

What-Say-what-DAFUQ-WTF-What-the-fuck-GI