NeoGeo7

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We absolutely excel in mediocrity.

Don't think I've seen a team in my puff so utterly clueless and incapable of creating chances.

Not that it fucking matters anyway cos none of they useless bastards could finish a word search much less a half chance. 

We need many, many new players.

Understand Pedro being a new manager and he'll have support till he gets a transfer window...

But he's literally just playing the same formation Warburton played, with mostly the same players...

Only thing I can see we've changed or worked on is a few corner routines and even then we don't score many.

The fact McKay has started every game is shocking in itself

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Understand Pedro being a new manager and he'll have support till he gets a transfer window...

But he's literally just playing the same formation Warburton played, with mostly the same players...

Only thing I can see we've changed or worked on is a few corner routines and even then we don't score many.

The fact McKay has started every game is shocking in itself

We're hardly blessed with depth. Swap any of the starting 11 tonight with Dodoo, Windass, O'Halloran etc and it'll be the same outcome.. utter shite. 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye the shite he left us with. I'd get Hardie back and let the boy have a go. We have aboslutley nobody. 

aye but this shite was seemingly partly shite because of warburtons system and game style, had the cameras not went to our dugout during the game id swear on my weans life warburton was our gaffer again, the setup, system, style and downright shittyness of our play was warburton all over again, he's changed nothing since coming in, not even the formation

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

aye but this shite was seemingly partly shite because of warburtons system and game style, had the cameras not went to our dugout during the game id swear on my weans life warburton was our gaffer again, the setup, system, style and downright shittyness of our play was warburton all over again, he's changed nothing since coming in, not even the formation

I've noticed changes in the three games.

There's a directness at times. But the players seem to revert to that tippy tappy shite that doesn't actually go anywhere.

roll on may and get this season to fuck

Positives- flew to Lanzarote instead of Kilmarnock this time. Cheap drink to blank it out.

Negatives- we are shite. Cousin is a lifelong Killie season ticket holder and they were confident of beating us today ffs. We are feared by nobody now. Utter pish. Chance after chance and fuck all in the net. 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Fair comment. We seem to have slipped since Murty was even in charge. 

I'll stick my head out and blame Pedro. His record everywhere is not very good so don't know why the board gave him the job. We struggled for goals under Warburton but controlled just about every game. Now it's just a big free-for-all that anyone could win. That wasn't even as bad as the Motherwell game.

Let's hope the manager just has such a unique style that he needs completely different players to implement it because I'm not seeing what it is that he's aiming for. We've went from needing to be a bit more direct to being useless at keeping the ball and just playing hopeful but shit forward passes for the opposition to easily claim or cut out. 

Hopefully I'm proved wrong but this guy's record doesn't fill me with hope. Especially when it's considered that he's at a disadvantage being a foreigner with no knowledge of British football and no money to overcome that disadvantage.

The board said they gave him the job because he knocked them out at the interview. It's football, not a job serving people in a restaurant. Good interviews and references come along way behind provable results which can easily be checked in this industry. They should have looked at his record more than the waffle.

I'm dreading some of these games now because our style just seems chaotic. Two passes seems to be a maximum before the utterly predictable pass or punt forward. It's utter garbage so far :no:

8 minutes ago, JamesRFC__ said:

We're hardly blessed with depth. Swap any of the starting 11 tonight with Dodoo, Windass, O'Halloran etc and it'll be the same outcome.. utter shite. 

Tbh I agree that chances are it would be the same outcome

Would like to see him try it though, not A fan of either Windass or O'Halloran but give them 4/5 straight games and see how they do, can't be worse than what we play just now. I'd like to see Dodoo get a proper run as well

Waghorn/McKay have both been utter shit the last 5 games, yet both will start on Sunday...

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I wonder what the odds are of pedro getting sacked before the end of the season?

That's twice you've read my mind tonight. Genuinely sitting here wondering if Caixinha will be the manager next season. I know it's only 3 games in and as fans we are very guilty of knee-jerk reactions but the early signs aren't good. It's about a lot more than just the results too.