Pedro - not getting good vibes

MacBoyd

After a good first game two really terrible ones. No idea what was going on against Motherwell and tonight there was just no rhythm or shape at all midfield was so weak.

But my main point is on the players attitudes. Every player in press conferences look a bit uneasy. The subs when getting told instructions have blank looks. And they are not happy with the holidays. Now these players maybe are just wimps but I am concerned with this 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would suggest that it's the players who have issues. 2015 was the last time we put together a string of genuinely dominant performances. 

Pedro isn't the reason the players have been weak, gutless and pathetic for more or less the whole of 2016. 

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

After a good first game two really terrible ones. No idea what was going on against Motherwell and tonight there was just no rhythm or shape at all midfield was so weak.

But my main point is on the players attitudes. Every player in press conferences look a bit uneasy. The subs when getting told instructions have blank looks. And they are not happy with the holidays. Now these players maybe are just wimps but I am concerned with this 

no manager could make these players better especially away from home  our away record is shocking  we have to have a clear out in the summer then judge pedro on who he replaces that lot with  graeme murty was getting praise from everyone but he lost at dundee and inverness  probably at the moment the 2 worst teams in the league we have to get players in who can handle the pressure of playing away from ibrox                            g

5 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Get them to fuck, then. :cheerio:

Problem solved.

I'm not attacking or writing off the manager but if Murty, who has only ever coached youth sides before, can get more out of them then why can't he?

We have no style of play whatsoever, we look like a blue wearing Hamilton atm.

See if there is a rift of any kind, these players need to piss off. It's his baw now. You've fucked up in every which way, so you've no right to object to being asked to do anything.

Even without knowing the details, I'd back the manager.

If, of course.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, RDFM said:

I'm not attacking or writing off the manager but if Murty, who has only ever coached youth sides before, can get more out of them then why can't he?

Murty came in and changed very little but Pedro has changed their way of playing completely in an attempt to see who is good enough to stay next season, I don't think Pedro is to blame for how shite the team is.

Players unhappy they are in 6 days tells you all you need to know about them, their mentality and what they think about Rangers.

But tbh there doesn't seem to be a style of play. Good or bad about MW you knew what he wanted to implement from the off. There's nothing that shows Pedro has any style or way of play yet which is worrying for me

Where's the supposed rift between management and players came from?

What a joke if true! these players have been an absolute embarrassment all season and surely don't have the brass neck to turn on a guy who's only been in the job a few weeks. 

1 minute ago, trueblueal said:

I hope Pedro is the ruthless mad fucker I think he is and boots half a dozen of these no marks out on their arse. 

I think he will. Being all nicey, nicey in the media, but he's supposed to be a firey wee chap, and I hope he'll wield the axe pretty savagely. 

1 minute ago, Jackal said:

Where's the supposed rift between management and players came from?

What a joke if true! these players have been an absolute embarrassment all season and surely don't have the brass neck to turn on a guy who's only been in the job a few weeks. 

Some guy on the internet.

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Murty came in and changed very little but Pedro has changed their way of playing completely in an attempt to see who is good enough to stay next season, I don't think Pedro is to blame for how shite the team is.

We play the exact same in the sense that we have no style of play at all and still line up in a 4-3-3.

7 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Was it not Murty who struggled, really badly, in his first 3 games no?

I know people on here love to jump the gun but fuckin hell get a grip.