*** The Official Aberdeen vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen are shite but still better than us  because they work as team whilst playing to their strengths. They're physical and abit pacy down the flanks whereas we're slow and full of fairies.   I expect a tight game and if these cunts really want a future at ibrox they'll dig out a win

Wes

Hodson Wilson Hill Beerman

Toral           

Tav                           McKay

Hyndman

Garner <------> Dodoo

And some fucking balls. Cunts better turn up

10 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Wes

Hodson Wilson Hill Beerman

Toral           

Hyndman

Garner <------> Dodoo

And some fucking balls. Cunts better turn up

I would imagine that team would get absolutely overrun up there. Not that I'm saying I can think of anything better. 

I would like to see us keeping it tight and trying to sneak a win. 

1 minute ago, Misteral said:

Get yer dough on Empire of Dirt

Lol. You mean the horse that got beat yesterday (which I unfortunately had a bet on) and isn't in the GN

:lol:

hahahaha mate that was just the first horse that came to my mind, as I had money on it yesterday also :lol: 

28 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I would imagine that team would get absolutely overrun up there. Not that I'm saying I can think of anything better. 

I would like to see us keeping it tight and trying to sneak a win. 

Wes

Hodson Wilson Bates Beerman

Toral           

Hyndman

Garner <------> Miller

Edited as above.

Feel free to put your selection up. 

I'd assume it'll be much the same. 

Just now, The Monk said:

I think I heard in the commentary the other night that we`ve only won 1 away game all season, surely to fuck that can`t be right? That must have been the first one of the season as well against Dundee iirc?

Motherwell Dundee Hamilton Inverness Partick Thistle

6 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I think I heard in the commentary the other night that we`ve only won 1 away game all season, surely to fuck that can`t be right? That must have been the first one of the season as well against Dundee iirc?

We've won 5 away games

Dundee 2-1

ICT 1-0

Partick 2-1

Hamilton 2-1

Motherwell 2-0

So you musta been listening to Taig FM :notallowed:

Still shite but

Aberdeen have recently been beaten by Accies 1-0. We have recently beaten Accies 4-0 & 6-0. Therefore the only possible outcome is for us to inflict a heavy defeat on to Aberdeen. The logic is water tight and isn't open to any counter arguments.

If we must go 433 I'd go...

Fod

Hodson Bates Wilson Halliday

Toral

Tav             Hyndman

MOH                            Dodoo

Garner

No chance that will be the team but it's what I'd pick.

Hope to fuck either Hill or Kiernan recovers in time as I wasn't too impressed with Bates on Wednesday.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Aberdeen have recently been beaten by Accies 1-0. We have recently beaten Accies 4-0 & 6-0. Therefore the only possible outcome is for us to inflict a heavy defeat on to Aberdeen. The logic is water tight and isn't open to any counter arguments.

If we must go 433 I'd go...

Fod

Hodson Bates Wilson Halliday

Toral

Tav             Hyndman

MOH                            Dodoo

Garner

No chance that will be the team but it's what I'd pick.

Hope to fuck either Hill or Kiernan recovers in time as I wasn't too impressed with Bates on Wednesday.

Please edit, Beerman for Halliday.

Please.

10 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Close.

We've won 1 away game this year. That was against Motherwell.

Just now, 55Bear said:

Please edit, Beerman for Halliday.

Please.

I had Beerman for Halliday at first but edited Halliday in. I liked the look of Beerman on Wednesday but I wouldn't start any of the two youngsters at Pittodrie if I could help it. Halliday isn't a great player but could maybe find his role at Rangers is at left back if he still has a future at all with us. 

10 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I had Beerman for Halliday at first but edited Halliday in. I liked the look of Beerman on Wednesday but I wouldn't start any of the two youngsters at Pittodrie if I could help it. Halliday isn't a great player but could maybe find his role at Rangers is at left back if he still has a future at all with us

Don't think he does in all honesty. I see where you're coming from but I'd still play Beerman ahead of him. 

Suggesting Beerman ahead of Halliday is just spiteful, especially when we're talking away to Aberdeen.

I don't rate Halliday, nor do I rate many in this squad, but sometimes I feel like a portion of our support collate every existing frustration they have and direct it at him.

Just now, 55Bear said:

Don't think he does in all honesty. I see where you're coming from but I'd still play Beerman ahead of him. 

You could probably say the same thing about every player except Wes in that underperforming squad but we can't replace them all in one go. That means were going to have to get the best out of a few of them and I don't think Halliday is good enough to play central midfield.

As for Beerman I'm not sure it's fair to start him at Pittodrie. If the boy does start hopefully he does well as it could be the making of him but if he gets roasted it could set his development back quite a bit. Not the game or the place for a guy thats just turned 18 last week to start his second senior game.

Archived