The players aren't happy rumour

41 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Waldo has been struggling for a while now and was told to see how it goes bassicly although his form has been awfull his character can't be questioned 

the guys overriding feeling shouldn't be unhappy it should be embarrassed even the young boy bates was clearly disgusted with a draw at killie while the journey men our squad is made up of are used to dropping games.

I expect more shite after Aberdeen if I'm honest 

Me too.

We've been gash all season and the gap is only getting bigger because we're playing more matches (compared to early in the season). Murty had dodgy results and we all know MW did too. Pedro's first game we played well, the next 2 were shite but that was also after losing 3 of our defence. 

It's been a car crash season from the start and the next 6 weeks till the end, we just need patience. I do still worry about next season.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds weird, but if they had turned in a few good performances at the tail end of the season he may have felt that he had a good team....and subsequently not gone to town in the summer, now at least he knows he has a bag of shit, and nobody deliberately plays with bags of shit...well unless you're part of the triumvirate of doom now residing in Nottingham...

On 06/04/2017 at 2:24 PM, Ferris Bueller said:

Apart from it being mentioned on here has it been said elsewhere?

Couple of guys at my work telling me that they heard at the match last night that the injuries are just an excuse and several players have been told their attitude stinks and they won't play again?

Sound like typical crap stories about us that the other side start and revel in.

I said straight away I don't believe those players are injured. The only defender that isn't subbed due to 'injury' is suddenly injured a fews later? Didn't happen. Defence is abysmal and have been dropped, don't see the need to make excuses