New Twitter page for Joshua

Bears r us

@mark adair has made a New Twitter Page for Joshua @joshburnsadair and is hoping to attract people who have the money to move the fund onto the next level. (Standing at £40k at the moment). If you are on Twitter could you please follow and share Joshua's page

Many thanks. :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

@mark adair has made a New Twitter Page for Joshua @joshburnsadair and is hoping to attract people who have the money to move the fund onto the next level. (Standing at £40k at the moment). If you are on Twitter could you please follow and share Joshua's page

https://mobile.twitter.com/Joshburnsadair

Heres a link to the page.

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

:thumbsup:

Nice one Bud .... just checked the link and although not on twitter I think it will take off .... hopefully some personality will pick up on Joshua's story and be instrumental in pushing it to get the required funds needed for his life saving treatment.

:UK: 

52 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:thumbsup:

Nice one Bud .... just checked the link and although not on twitter I think it will take off .... hopefully some personality will pick up on Joshua's story and be instrumental in pushing it to get the required funds needed for his life saving treatment.

Cheers mate :thumbsup: I am not on Twitter either, but I am sure many on RM will be.

I just thought it was getting lost in the other two threads and this makes it easier to bump, and knew Mark would be happy just to do it for him and get the message out. :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Cheers mate :thumbsup: I am not on Twitter either, but I am sure many on RM will be.

I just thought it was getting lost in the other two threads and this makes it easier to bump, and knew Mark would be happy just to do it for him and get the message out. :thumbup:

You'd hope some of the playets would be following this and maybe sharing the details. Someone like Clint Hill (if he is on twitter) must have plenty of contacts.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

:cup:

Spot on Bud ..... my thoughts also .... a fresh page pointing in Twitter's direction stops the message getting lost amongst the other already easily identifiable threads.

Keeping it simple has more impact and direction.

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Spot on Bud ..... my thoughts also .... a fresh page pointing in Twitter's direction stops the message getting lost amongst the other already easily identifiable threads.

@gogzy @bluepeter I wonder of Admin would pin this thread?

Just a suggestion but seems worthy enough and saves @Bears r us all that bumping.

12 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Simples it is. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

Just a suggestion but seems worthy enough and saves @Bears r us all that bumping.

This has been discussed many times mate, and although I am not against it being pinned (well if I am honest I probably am :pipe:) once pinned it just stays there, when it is bumped it mixes in with other threads and people are more inclined to notice it. 

I should also say many are happy to bump for Joshua and you can be a bumper as well. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This has been discussed many times mate, and although I am not against it being pinned (well if I am honest I probably am :pipe:) once pinned it just stays there, when it is bumped it mixes in with other threads and people are more inclined to notice it. 

I should also say many are happy to bump for Joshua and you can be a bumper as well. :thumbsup:

That makes sense I guess. You always beat me to the bumps anyway!:lol:

6 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Was just about to answer mate ... but BRU beat me to it .... have to say I agree with him, although your suggestion has merit I think his method works a treat .... :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

1 minute ago, mark adair said:

Tell me about it I am pretty sure I got told off for it a good while ago :mutley:

It is a strange one Mark, but I must admit I never look at the pinned threads (my bad) and as you say we have been here before but I think the most effective way is regular bumping. :thumbsup: 

Once @Zetland  @Sweetheart and many others also see this thread they will be bumping as well. :thumbup:

What really matters is getting the right people to start 'retweeting' if that is the correct terminology. :dance:

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is a strange one Mark, but I must admit I never look at the pinned threads (my bad) and as you say we have been here before but I think the most effective way is regular bumping. :thumbsup: 

Once @Zetland  @Sweetheart and many others also see this thread they will be bumping as well. :thumbup:

What really matters is getting the right people to start 'retweeting' if that is the correct terminology. :dance:

I think I've found your online alter ego!:rofl:

8f9d84ce2945ee244c31f38b4426b605_400x1000.jpg.d322f1c0e76ba199e4959eda88c1c7d1.jpg

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

LOL  A 'Bumpathon' :UK:

New Twitter Page for Joshua @joshburnsadair

giphy.gif