New Twitter page for Joshua

Bears r us

6 hours ago, Bears r us said:

@mark adair has made a New Twitter Page for Joshua @joshburnsadair and is hoping to attract people who have the money to move the fund onto the next level. (Standing at £40k at the moment). If you are on Twitter could you please follow and share Joshua's page

Many thanks. :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

New Twitter Page for Joshua @joshburnsadair

Yoda_bump.jpg.b2ebfa690c04b2a3344079285e

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Tell me please - Are the bouncy ones supposed to be pufflings? :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Hehehe

Nah, that's his dinner on the way, he's been bumping the ground grin2.gif

Glad to see you two having fun. :thumbsup:

Just before I sign off for tonight ladies,  are you not disappointed that only two (I think) have come into this thread and said they are on Twitter and will follow wee Joshua?  Maybe Twitter is not as popular as I thought on RM. :unsure:

Anyway your bumping has been great and tomorrow we will maybe catch some more twitterers if that is a word. :thumbup:

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Just before I sign off for tonight ladies,  are you not disappointed that only two (I think) have come into this thread and said they are on Twitter and will follow wee Joshua?  Maybe Twitter is not as popular as I thought on RM. :unsure:

Anyway your bumping has been great and tomorrow we will maybe catch some more twitterers if that is a word. :thumbup:

Don't be too disappointed, Joshua's 'followers' figure has been rising https://twitter.com/Joshburnsadair

Gn BRU :happy:

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:cup:

Not to worry Bud .... you have brought in a few good Bears and made them aware ... it can only get better once they start twittering and it catches momentum .... Great thread mate.

:UK: Check below mate ... all positive .... :tu:

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Don't be too disappointed, Joshua's following figures have been rising https://twitter.com/Joshburnsadair

Gn BRU :happy:

.... Thanks Sweetheart ... you have been magic ... I have had a good laugh with your bumps .... :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Not to worry Bud .... you have brought in a few good Bears and made them aware ... it can only get better once they start twittering and it catches momentum .... Great thread mate.

.... Thanks Sweetheart ... you have been magic ... I have had a good laugh with your bumps .... :thumbsup:

No probs, it all goes to help Joshua and we've all had a good laugh :dance:

9 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

Cheers mate, I think after meeting wee Joshua last Sat you just want things to happen instantly to get him the help he needs but life I is not always that simple. 

Anyway I am back in positive mode again this morning. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Looking better S. :thumbsup:

It Is BRU, just looked at the followers and it's now 244, lets see how many will support Joshua's  Twitter page today. :happy:

Can you help a young bear get a life saving operation by Following his twitter page

New Twitter Page for Joshua @joshburnsadair

What-Do-You-Mean-We-are-Getting-A-Dog-Fu

bumping with funny meme's day