K.A.I

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

IT was a win, but what does it achieve? we're not going to finish second. So seeing a team that actually looks like it can play a bit would be better. We never deserved to win that game by 3 goals. The result is blinding folk to the huge problems we have.

nobody is ignoring the problems, people like me after an especially crap few days are just enjoying the win, try it sometime :cheers:

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I take on board the things everyone says on here about the majority of that team needs cleared out but what annoys me is that we are more than capable of results and performances like today but we don't play that way as often as we should. 

For all we need serious investment to challenge Cetic, I honestly bellieve that some of our guys that don't even play that much such as O'Halloran, Dodoo, Forrester etc would be first picks for any team in Scotland outwith Celtic.

The players have shown with the games against Hearts and Aberdeen at Ibrox, the first half against Celtic at Ibrox, Celtic away a couple of weeks ago and today that we can put in a performance but it bubbles down to consistency. 

Pedro was totally vindicated in dropping McKay and Halliday today and I thought we looked a bit more clinical from middle-to-front.

For all Beerman and Bates are rough round the edges and probably not Rangers-class, you've also got to acknowledge that as defenders they've came in played 2 games and helped keep 2 clean sheets at away venues - with the help of Fod, granted. 

Good days work. Shame with the Motherwell and Kilmarnock results it might just be too little too late for second. 

... The 'how can we moan after a win' thread  of the year. 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

... The 'how can we moan after a win' thread  of the year. 

Honestly wish you'd just fuck off ya tiresome bastard.

There's as much positive comments in this thread by me than anything. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We all would love to win every game by producing top quality exciting play whilst dominating the opposition, however when it comes to games against the scum, sheep, Hibs and a lesser extent Hearts the main priority is winning. Doesn't matter if it's a 1-0 win in the 95th minute after being dominated, winning is what counts.

To say today was a 'disgrace' is laughable.

Certain posters on here are never happy and always moan about something, whilst others have far too high expectations. Is our goalkeeper not allowed to make saves? Are we expecting Aberdeen not to create some chances up there? Mental on here at times!

Maybe if wes let two goals in and we win 3-2 it wouldn't be a disgrace :mutley:

3 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Don't let that result fool you. We were fucking disgraceful and should've lost that game by a few goals if it wasn't for Fod.

Fucking Hell and they say I'm negative on here. We won and won well enjoy the Result.

Just now, K.A.I said:

According to BP9 it was. I don't think he read it, either. 

It's the title that's to blame mate. It's one of those titles that automatically makes you mutter "Oh ffs" under your breath before you've even clicked on it. 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We all would love to win every game by producing top quality exciting play whilst dominating the opposition, however when it comes to games against the scum, sheep, Hibs and a lesser extent Hearts the main priority is winning. Doesn't matter if it's a 1-0 win in the 95th minute after being dominated, winning is what counts.

To say today was a 'disgrace' is laughable.

Certain posters on here are never happy and always moan about something, whilst others have far too high expectations. Is our goalkeeper not allowed to make saves? Are we expecting Aberdeen not to create some chances up there? Mental on here at times!

It's not that mate.

But if he makes saves we are not allowed to celebrate scoring at the other end to win.

Disgraceful behaviour.

Just now, Spiderpig said:

Hitting on the break is going to be Peds tactics....if you don't like it you could try watching forest for the next 12 months..

they play the ball well and have lovely geography 

1 minute ago, Spiderpig said:

Hitting on the break is going to be Peds tactics....if you don't like it you could try watching forest for the next 12 months..

When it's done right with the right type of players it's a style I enjoy watching. Like the way the Italians and German's sometimes play but you've got to have good, solid, physical, ball-winning, passing players to crack it. 

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If we had come back from 2-0 down today mate, the comments would be something like this....

'Disgraceful going 2-0 behind'

'Goalkeeper needs to make more saves'

'Defending is terrible'

There's not a single Rangers fan who wouldn't have bitten you hand off for a 1-0 victory pre match, never mind 3-0! We have issues throughout the side, but today is one of the days we deserve to enjoy a result no matter how poor the season has been. Similarly the draw at the dump a few weeks back.

exactly. 

A few boys on here I know expected a doing ( I don't believe Aberdeen have a doing in them Dundee aside obviously) but like you say if you offered me a scrappy 1 0 I'd a took it. That result has delighted me. Leaves me confident that Pedro is tactically astute aswell and can adapt. His interview on RTV about why it was Josh and dodoo who came on and what he hoped to achieve with it impressed me.

If MW was here the subs would've been haliday for holt. McKay for waggy and miller/garner would've went off for a similar player. There was no reasoning with him just like for like 

3 points and 3-0 at the Sheep.   It cannot be argued with. A string to our bow and a way to win that we have not shown all season. Aberdeen got humped at home by us. If it had been same game but score the other way round, would we get any plaudits for the way we played? We would have been roasted! All credit to our jerseys today.  It could be a long time waiting for another scoreline up there like that.

Must admit I was not confident before this match but, by God, I am sure going to celebrate it. Maybe about Tuesday I shall reflect on the poorer aspects of our game but for now, we are world beaters again. As has been said, we could have been up at half time; if so, I don't think Aberdeen would have come out as strongly in the second half.

To me, there are plenty positives to be taken from Pedro's management. For a start, and most importantly, we appear to have seen the last of the 60 minute subs for the sake of it. Earlier subs if required and a change of formation. I would like us to try starting 4-4-2 with Miller and Dodoo up front. He is giving the younger players a chance and, much as it goes against the grain, we must show a bit more patience with them.

For those who say that second has gone, I think we can still do it. After the split, I honestly think that Aberdeen will crumble against better opposition every week; I just hope that we don't do the same. Our next game against them is definately a 6 pointer.

I am not going to get carried away after one game. Even under Ally there were one off games when we thought we had turned a corner only to be let down within a couple of weeks. However, I am a bit more  hopeful this time.

1 hour ago, Spiderpig said:

I'm not sure that's his tactics for every game, and it wasn't for the first half today, however, he actually spotted how Aberdeen had changed and made subs to exploit their changes, it's almost like the guy is a football manager and hadn't planned his subs yesterday...

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Honestly wish you'd just fuck off ya tiresome bastard.

There's as much positive comments in this thread by me than anything. 

:lol: positive :lol::lol::lol: 

oh dear that's a contender for funniest post of the year! 

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: positive :lol::lol::lol: 

oh dear that's a contender for funniest post of the year! 

Just for you I've took the liberty of quoting all the posts I've made in this thread and putting the positive comments in bold. I know your a bit slow on the uptake and only read what you want to read so hopefully you can take this in ..

I take on board the things everyone says on here about the majority of that team needs cleared out but what annoys me is that we are more than capable of results and performances like today but we don't play that way as often as we should. 

For all we need serious investment to challenge Cetic, I honestly bellieve that some of our guys that don't even play that much such as O'Halloran, Dodoo, Forrester etc would be first picks for any team in Scotland outwith Celtic.

The players have shown with the games against Hearts and Aberdeen at Ibrox, the first half against Celtic at Ibrox, Celtic away a couple of weeks ago and today that we can put in a performance but it bubbles down to consistency. 

Pedro was totally vindicated in dropping McKay and Halliday today and I thought we looked a bit more clinical from middle-to-front.

For all Beerman and Bates are rough round the edges and probably not Rangers-class, you've also got to acknowledge that as defenders they've came in played 2 games and helped keep 2 clean sheets at away venues - with the help of Fod, granted. 

Good days work. Shame with the Motherwell and Kilmarnock results it might just be too little too late for second. 

I'm enjoying the win dude. Very satisfying. I'm just pointing out that we need to find our consistency levels. 

Defo weren't a disgrace. We were bold, mature and composed. Maybe 3-0 did flatter us a little but so what? take it. I still think we were the better team despite McInnes greetin' that Aberdeen were. 

Mate there was cunts moaning a couple of weeks ago when we drew at Parkhead trying to say imagine celebrating/being happy with a draw against Celtic  I'm a moaning cunt but when it's justified ... there's a guy whom I like on here who (to my knowledge) hasn't commented on this result but is straight into the CLub1872 meeting thread to no doubt argue with cunts when we've had one of the best results since 2012. 

When it's done right with the right type of players it's a style I enjoy watching. Like the way the Italians and German's sometimes play but you've got to have good, solid, physical, ball-winning, passing players to crack it.

FFS, we were very very far from disgraceful. 

We bossed the first half and should've been 2 up at halftime. 

Second half we never got going and aberdeen stepped up their game, combination of good defending and a great goalie kept it 0-0 and when it's that score anything can happen, especially when we finally have a manager that looks at the game as it's happening and makes a change to exploit something he has seen in the other team. 

Low and behold we catch them with 3 cracking goals at the death. 

WTF do some of you want? 

We don't have a squad that can dominate games like these and even when we did we never managed it, instead we found a way to win when it looked like the game was going away from us. I'll take that every week thank you very much.