50th anniversary of the lisbon lions

RFC55

OK bare with me

As it approaches the 50th anniversary of what is  undoubtedly the biggest achievement in Scottish sporting history. Well since the curlers won gold I think we should show appreciation for it. Now it's not going to be anything fancy but a round of applause on the 67th minute would be a great gesture imo.

I wasn't sure what home game we should do it on but I think as we play them on the 29th we should maybe go for that day. Imagine it. They have all made sure their phones are fully charged and do their are light display and we can clap at the same time.

For one minute Of The season I'm.sure we could all join as one and applaud what is a wonderful achievement. Could actually 

I know it's controversial but what's rms thoughts on this.

One Scotland many cultures 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

What time did martin mcguiness die ? We could have a round of applause for that as well !:tu:

PS - And a bloody good Sash up too boot !:tu:

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif

See that's it. BD restoring my faith in RM. Applaud a death, a victory and a sash bash.

Follow with pride 

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

OK bare with me

As it approaches the 50th anniversary of what is  undoubtedly the biggest achievement in Scottish sporting history. Well since the curlers won gold I think we should show appreciation for it. Now it's not going to be anything fancy but a round of applause on the 67th minute would be a great gesture imo.

I wasn't sure what home game we should do it on but I think as we play them on the 29th we should maybe go for that day. Imagine it. They have all made sure their phones are fully charged and do their are light display and we can clap at the same time.

For one minute Of The season I'm.sure we could all join as one and applaud what is a wonderful achievement. Could actually 

I know it's controversial but what's rms thoughts on this.

One Scotland many cultures 

Why don't you just get a seat in the brommie and clap all you want

will never applaud anything they rancid bastards have done

Just now, bluenose_n1 said:

Why don't you just get a seat in the brommie and clap all you want

will never applaud anything they rancid bastards have done

och FFS. Other than the womens curling team winning gold and that guy who was good at squash who went to play for England after playing for Scotland  it's the best ever thing done ever by a Scottish sports thingy.

Just now, plumbGER said:

I'd rather shit on my hands and clap.

If we go that and our keeper makes no saves will that be a good day? Or a disgrace?

The shite on the hands and clap day will be the Bobby sands appreciation day