Greg Marshall New (Slo) official thread

Smile

36 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Jeezo mate I was only having a game of tennis with BA.:dance:

I dont know the Guy other than being on here, never been IN the louden so will have to bow to your knowledge of the guy. I will say however he handles himself on here without resorting to swearing or putting anyone down when most of us would have and have done when getting IT tight from other posters.

Not having a pop at you Pete.

IMHO Greg is a smooth operator but is every bit as much a trough guzzler as the other reprobates. In many ways what makes him and Graham more dangerous than the likes of Houston, Dingwall and old father Marshall is that they are educated and can put themselves across in a seemingly reasonable measured fashion.

Make no mistake though, he is part of the problem, not the solution.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

Looks like your IN the same frame of mind as Houston, fecked off because Greg got the job before you.:dance:

He will do a great job.

I'll be disappointed if Whitney doesn't get the DOF job. It will keep him out of mischief chasing fanasy players that we could never afford and will keep king being a success in not spending money.

29 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not having a pop ato thenyou Pete.

IMHO Greg is a smooth operator but is every bit as muchorega trough guzzler as the other reprobates. In many ways what makes him and Graham more dangerous than the likes of Houston, Dingwall and old father Marshall is that they are educated and can put themselves across in a seemingly reasonable measured fashion.

We will have to wait and see, IM sure though he wont get the same licence to blend INto the backgroung as Hannah got, I wouldnt fancy the job as IT will be like a complaint section of a call center with folk moaning at you all day. Although I have a similar job but can IGnore the punters and makevan excuse and bolt .

22 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Not having a pop at you Pete.

IMHO Greg is a smooth operator but is every bit as much a trough guzzler as the other reprobates. In many ways what makes him and Graham more dangerous than the likes of Houston, Dingwall and old father Marshall is that they are educated and can put themselves across in a seemingly reasonable measured fashion.

Too fucking smart erse smooth for his own good. Creepy surreptitious bastard.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I'll be disappointed if Whitney doesn'in get the DOF job. It will keep him out of mischief chasing fanasy players that we could never afford and will keep king being a success in not spending money.

Theres a KP job being advertised on another thread, he should be a shoe IN for that as he used to run a company doing similar stuff,