Greg Marshall New (Slo) official thread

Smile

7 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I have several times through JH and directly/ They could at least provide accounts for all those who gave to the fund, to see how the money was spent and what remains in the account with compound interest added. We all gave to help the club yet it's sitting in a bank account somewhere.

Is it?

Simples, a complaint to plod should do it!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/04/2017 at 10:04 AM, plumbGER said:

Nah not a grass at all.

IMG_20170106_115309.png.0a8721105dc60c0eb477adf5e891df23.png

On 11/04/2017 at 10:04 AM, plumbGER said:

Nah not a grass at all.

So that's your evidence he is a grass? Has he ever stood in a court of law and grassed anyone? 

I am not happy with the appointment and how it came about but Greg has the chance to make a change and we must give him a chance , if he is not up to the job then we the fans get him replaced .

if you want to attack any cunt start with that BBC programme yesterday and how they want us involved at any cost.

Jack McGinn was SFA president when Torbett was first convicted Micheal Kelly was Glasgow labour lord provost in the 90's and that cunt stood by Torbett at the original trail.

Big Stein kicked Torbett out and these men and along with the White family like Hibs covered it all up so other victims got abused.  

Now look what Kelly's pal McAvetty did around parkhead in the 90's , he flattened everything all the houses etc that it was so badly run down the commonwealth games threw money at the east end of Glasgow..

Hugh Britt told the truth at the trail and SFA president Liewell should be suspended until after any investigation regarding his shameful club 

I am more concerned keeping our clubs name clean as our enemy's try to involve us with no proof.  The boy's dad was a policeman ffs, Rangers sacked him and the da leathered him and quite rightly so and he never worked in football again.

We do not cover child abuse up like Hibernian and Celtic and I expect in due course they are both hammered for their crimes.

But meantime we are still fighting amoungst ourselves. 

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

27 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Nah not a grass at all.

27 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Nah not a grass at all.

So that's your evidence he is a grass? Has he ever stood in a court of law and grassed anyone? 

Guess he just wanted their names, addresses and places of work for the craic then?

I'm hardly attacking him, merely pointing out his facebook pish.

If my employer was to find out i was responsible for this, i would be sacked for bringing the company into disrepute, it's happened before.

I don't mind Greg, his contributions on here have been ok.

Never seen last nights documentery but not sure what that has to do with this?

As much as i agree with your views regarding it.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Guess he just wanted their names, addresses and places of work for the craic then?

If my employer was to find out i was responsible for this, i would be sacked for bringing the company into disrepute, it's happened before.

I am just pointing out how the inner fighting when we should be attacking certain clubs and demanding the fa do something about the said cover up.   

Our club should be coming out all guns blazing as they are putting us in the same category as the beasts from the east. 

37 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I am not happy with the appointment and how it came about but Greg has the chance to make a change and we must give him a chance , if he is not up to the job then we the fans get him replaced .

if you want to attack any cunt start with that BBC programme yesterday and how they want us involved at any cost.

Jack McGinn was SFA president when Torbett was first convicted Robert Kelly was Glasgow labour lord provost in the 90's and that cunt stood by Torbett at the original trail.

Big Stein kicked Torbett out and these men and along with the White family like Hibs covered it all up so other victims got abused.  

Now look what Kelly's pal McAvetty did around parkhead in the 90's , he flattened everything all the houses etc that it was so badly run down the commonwealth games threw money at the east end of Glasgow..

Hugh Britt told the truth at the trail and SFA president Liewell should be suspended until after any investigation regarding his shameful club 

I am more concerned keeping our clubs name clean as our enemy's try to involve us with no proof.  The boy's dad was a policeman ffs, Rangers sacked him and the da leathered him and quite rightly so and he never worked in football again.

We do not cover child abuse up like Hibernian and Celtic and I expect in due course they are both hammered for their crimes.

But meantime we are still fighting amoungst ourselves. 

I'm all for having a pop at the bbc mate, but to be fair last nights programme was pretty even handed and just told the story. 

We came across as handling it well, while the mhanks & mini mhanks looked like the peado harbouring cunts they are. 

As for fighting amongest ourselves, the day we get shot of a few in our support who only seem interested in what is best for them personally and will cheat and lie to their fellow Bears we will al get on famously. 

22 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I am just pointing out how the inner fighting when we should be attacking certain clubs and demanding the fa do something about the said cover up.   

Our club should be coming out all guns blazing as they are putting us in the same category as the beasts from the east. 

Yeah, i take your point regarding that.

But you said he was not a grass, then ask if i have proof of him being in a court grassing.

In court isn't the only place you can grass mate.

This particular in-fight was started by the moral crusade on facebook by the self-righteous brigade.

Maybe they should focus on taking the fight to the beasts rather than stitching up fellow bears for a joke that got out of hand.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

I'm all for having a pop at the bbc mate, but to be fair last nights programme was pretty even handed and just told the story. 

We came across as handling it well, while the mhanks & mini mhanks looked like the peado harbouring cunts they are. 

But why now ? We have known about the cover up for years.  Hugh Britt was the best witness at Torbett's case, While Kelly stood by him 

The BBC are up their with Celtic in my eyes when it comes to covering up child abuse. 

35 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I would not grass any Rangers fan,  but yes you are right he should never have put that on facebook, 

I fucking hate Facebook etc so never saw this 

Just now, Copland bear said:

But why now ? We have known about the cover up for years.  Hugh Britt was the best witness at Torbett's case, While Kelly stood by him 

The BBC are up their with Celtic in my eyes when it comes to covering up child abuse. 

The SFA and the whole of football have started an enquiry, they can't hide this time. 

Im glad the media are finally shining a light on this, we can only hope they nail every bastard involved and if that means we have to face some uncomfortable truths then so be it, as long as we handled it properly then we have nothing to fear. 

8 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I would not grass any Rangers fan,  but yes you are right he should never have put that on facebook, 

I fucking hate Facebook etc so never saw this 

Exactly mate:tu:

We should stick together on things such as this.

Him, Houston and their merry band of followers trying to take the moral high ground over fellow bears to get pats on the back on facebook and to look decent to their (in Houstons case) celtic supporting mates.

That fucking naive and stupid that they don't realise the rest of Scotland fucking despise us and they won't say "aw they aren't all bad look at them criticising their own", not a fucking chance, they will use the negative part to further beat us with.

Spectacular own goal right there.

43 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We will never be in a position to properly fight them until we have dealt with the enemies within, cancers such as Marshall, Houston, Dingwall, Graham etc.

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The SFA and the whole of football have started an enquiry, they can't hide this time. 

Im glad the media are finally shining a light on this, we can only hope they nail every bastard involved and if that means we have to face some uncomfortable truths then so be it, as long as we handled it properly then we have nothing to fear. 

Spot on, any cunt no matter who they are or from what club should feel the full force of the law and the clubs punished to fit the crime.  

Just now, Copland bear said:

Because it's new allegations that can't be dismissed or swept under their large carpet.

Chris Graham had his chance to put Kelly on the spot during Scotland Tonight but shat it. Kelly pontificating about about us and our tax avoidance / use of EBT's etc.

All Graham had to say was 'we'll take no lessons in moral guidance from you'. Boom, headshot.

A golden, missed opportunity to put these cunts on the spot.

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

Because it's new allegations that can't be dismissed or swept under their large carpet.

Chris Graham had his chance to put Kelly on the spot during Scotland Tonight but shat it. Kelly pontificating about about us and our tax avoidance / use of EBT's etc.

All Graham had to say was 'we'll take no lessons in moral guidance from you'. Boom, headshot.

A golden, missed opportunity to put these cunts on the spot.

I was screaming at the telly that night, never seen a bigger open goal to nail that bastard. 

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Is it?

Simples, a complaint to plod should do it!

Nah, Big names were involved with this at the beginning and I wouldn't want them tied to the mess it's become. This is a good opportunity for GM to get people onside by having a word with those involved with RFFF and getting them to do a break down of how the 600k+ has been spent. Where the money is held and what the balance is.

Always good to have our usual minority of trolls (and no, that doesn't apply to anyone with reservations) rehashing their old nonsense as they whinge away about this appointment.

i watched Greg try and try and try on here, giving answers and engaging with people who were often snide or downright rude to him. What it demonstrated is that those who demand answers don't really want them, they would rather have conspiracies to talk about.

6 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

Always good to have our usual minority of trolls (and no, that doesn't apply to anyone with reservations) rehashing their old nonsense as they whinge away about this appointment.

i watched Greg try and try and try on here, giving answers and engaging with people who were often snide or downright rude to him. What it demonstrated is that those who demand answers don't really want them, they would rather have conspiracies to talk about.

Oh look he's back, trolling about folk trolling, funny we never see you talking about football. 

Greg lied to members of RF and posters on here, plain and simple. 

Good luck to him in his new job, he's going to need it when those cunts in our support you seem to like and defend get hold of him again. 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

I agree with you 100% on this.

Our club, our fans board, the police, the SFA, and anyone else who can apply pressure.

20 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

Yes, he did.

He also told a good few lies for which he was either caught out, or is still to be caught out. Don't ask for examples. They're all on the thread his father started about 1872 going forward.

Glad I'm not trolling. ?

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Daddy the grass?   I am not happy about the appointment but one thing big Marshall is certainly not a grass 

3 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

here here. 

Really?I suggest you contact a few ex punters of the Duke St Louden to deride your assumptions.