Greg Marshall New (Slo) official thread

Smile

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

this thread is like a fantastic Shakespear play. I'm excited to see the ending 

:lol:

it's all half truths and misconceptions-

i love it. 

I'll take half truths over blatant lies any day mate.

Hope it "comes" to a happy ending for ye. ?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Nah, Big names were involved with this at the beginning and I wouldn't want them tied to the mess it's become. This is a good opportunity for GM to get people onside by having a word with those involved with RFFF and getting them to do a break down of how the 600k+ has been spent. Where the money is held and what the balance is.

It's held in the Rangers assembly account.

There wasn't as someone else has stated that a new pitch was paid for,The top layer of the pitch was removed and re-seeded and found out earlier that Ibrox had the same,This was done when Green wasn't long in the door and cost was around £80k.

I also know that there is just over £20k sitting somewhere,Where is anyone's guess, It was raised by the following groups

£11k donated by Armagh RSC, £3k from the Hillsborough Ibrox Group and £4k from the Nithsdale RSC

£2,050 was also collected from a Rangers v Liverpool game,All that money was raised to help fund a proper memorial for the Ibrox disaster at/or near the old stairway 13.

Total £20,050

Perhaps if anyone from these groups or involved in the Rangers memorial fund could update us as to what's happening with this money or how far away from the amount needed we are.

1 minute ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

There wasn't as someone else has stated that a new pitch was paid for,The top layer of the pitch was removed and re-seeded and found out earlier that Ibrox had the same,This was done when Green wasn't long in the door and cost was around £80k.

I also know that there is just over £20k sitting somewhere,Where is anyone's guess, It was raised by the following groups

£11k donated by Armagh RSC, £3k from the Hillsborough Ibrox Group and £4k from the Nithsdale RSC

£2,050 was also collected from a Rangers v Liverpool game,All that money was raised to help fund a proper memorial for the Ibrox disaster at/or near the old stairway 13.

Total £20,050

Perhaps if anyone from these groups or involved in the Rangers memorial fund could update us as to what's happening with this money or how far away from the amount needed we are.

Thats really bad.

1 hour ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Total £20,050

All that cash swilling around with not an ounce of transparency or accountability 

A natural question would be "What do the custodians of the cash have to hide?"

2 hours ago, thebooler said:

You insinuated I'm a liar.

Did I? You do seem to be drawing your own conclusions as to what I have said.

I'm sure if I was to hypothetically point out an instance of an untruth, you would not be impressed if I used something you hypothetically insinuated, would you?

3 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

So you think he didn't lie? You seem to be confused as to what you think. You tell someone they 'know all about lies' then deny accusing them of lying about proving Greg lied. Who is it you think lied and why would thebooler 'know all about lies'? 

Why would he not?

and I offer no comment on the remainder of the nonsense, as I have managed to rescue my life and avoid trawling through our boardroom section these days.

Anyway Greg - you are obviously looking in so here's your priority list as the fans rep.

1. Get The Billy Boys back

2. Orange strips

3. Cut the bheasts allocation for Ibrox 

4. Introduce 'traditional' marching bands before the match and at ht.

5. Safe standing

6. Bars in all the concourses 

If you could arrange all the above in time for the start of next season you will be doing ok

3 hours ago, legalbeagle said:

Why would he not?

and I offer no comment on the remainder of the nonsense, as I have managed to rescue my life and avoid trawling through our boardroom section these days.

I'd suggest, judging by your posts ITT that your 'rescue' attempts have been in vain. That you are unable to offer coherent responses says much more than any assertion you make about your current situation.

6 hours ago, bluepeter said:

Can we pick the play, and the posters who take the starring roles...?

Isn't it obvious which play? Heres a clue:

'a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.'

I'll leave others to decide which poster(s) Bill could have been inspired by.:sherlock:

Every single penny should be accounted for , someone should be solely in charge of this account and issue payments to anyone that needs it,  As people have said there seems to be no transparency what so ever , the money above which is not been accounted for should again be one or two people with account knowledge responsibility. 

These so called people in charge of the accounts should be handing out receipts for every penny handed in and receipts for every penny handed out.

Greg Marshall has account knowledge so should take him less than half a day if all the paper work are in order.

Something does not sit with me as they the fans groups cou,d easily give us an update of how much money is in the account as it should be getting updated daily. 

3 hours ago, Carsons Dog said:

Anyway Greg - you are obviously looking in so here's your priority list as the fans rep.

1. Get The Billy Boys back

2. Orange strips

3. Cut the bheasts allocation for Ibrox 

4. Introduce 'traditional' marching bands before the match and at ht.

5. Safe standing

6. Bars in all the concourses 

If you could arrange all the above in time for the start of next season you will be doing ok

Agree with all, But where would you have the safe standing ? I would have the enclosures only as I certainly do not want safe standing behind the goals as Ibrox was built before the Taylor report and for a reason. 

15 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Agree with all, But where would you have the safe standing ? I would have the enclosures only as I certainly do not want safe standing behind the goals as Ibrox was built before the Taylor report and for a reason. 

Enclosures would be a good shout

19 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

If you use rail seating like this.

resizedimage600337-Posh-group-in-AWD-Arena.thumb.jpg.87a83cd86c532d84f63da894d25403ef.jpg

Then there is no reason why it couldn't be behind the goals on the front sections.and the enclosures.

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

If you use rail seating like this.

resizedimage600337-Posh-group-in-AWD-Arena.thumb.jpg.5ea02e6816f5827a44e7ca83618ff8e3.jpg

Then there is no reason why it couldn't be behind the goals on the front sections.and the enclosures.

resizedimage600337-Posh-group-in-AWD-Arena.jpg

No thanks , our stadium was built the way it was for a reason and the only areas this should go are both the enclosures.  

And what about disabled fans who have been in the same seats for years ?  

10 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

No thanks , our stadium was built the way it was for a reason and the only areas this should go are both the enclosures.  

And what about disabled fans who have been in the same seats for years ?  

Thats your opinion. The disabled section is at the enclosures and changing to rail seating could enable development of better accomodation for disabled fans.

It doesnt have to be 100% rail seating. You have dismissed the whole idea without any proper consideration. Putting the UBs behind the goal,Copland preferably(unless we cut the bheasts allocation) with rail seats wouldn't be an issue surely? Rail seats (as pictured) actually provide extra safety for those with impaired mobility as they act as hand rails going up and down steps. Having had an ST in BF3 with my late wife (who had severe mobility issues) these sort of seats would have been a godsend.

2 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

Isn't it obvious which play? Heres a clue:

'a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.'

I'll leave others to decide which poster(s) Bill could have been inspired by.:sherlock:

If thou speak'st false, 
Upon the next tree shalt thou hang alive, 
Till famine cling thee: if thy speech be sooth, 

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

If thou speak'st false, 
Upon the next tree shalt thou hang alive, 
Till famine cling thee: if thy speech be sooth, 

Its lucky there aren't many suitable trees that close to Ibrox. It would look like the final scene from Spartacus.

Using some poetic licence further on in that speech.

'I pull in resolution 11 and begin
To doubt the equivocation of the fiend'

2 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

Thats your opinion. The disabled section is at the enclosures and changing to rail seating could enable development of better accomodation for disabled fans.

It doesnt have to be 100% rail seating. You have dismissed the whole idea without any proper consideration. Putting the UBs behind the goal,Copland preferably(unless we cut the bheasts allocation) with rail seats wouldn't be an issue surely? Rail seats (as pictured) actually provide extra safety for those with impaired mobility as they act as hand rails going up and down steps. Having had an ST in BF3 with my late wife (who had severe mobility issues) these sort of seats would have been a godsend.

Go fuck yer self put the UB i the Copland?  Fans loyal fans have had those seats for years and should not move for any cunt.  Yes I have dismissed the idea as Ibrox was never built to stand except the enclosures. 

The stadium is in memory of all those who died long before the Taylor report forced every club to Change

29 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Not all disabled people sit in the enclosure