RFCRobertson

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Banner said:

A great run. The movement in front of him by our front line was shite though. 

First time I watched it I thought his choice making was poor.

Watched it later and realised his colleagues hardly burst a gut like he had and were waiting for a pass rather than creating the options for a pass. Piss poor.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We are in danger of hyping this boy up way too much going overboard about yesterday he done ok but was a 6/10 performance imo 

Ach we all know that.

We get carried awsy looking across the city and seeing a 40m left back with the cream of the EPL after him and want our wee Maltese maestro to be that good......

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Ach we all know that.

We get carried awsy looking across the city and seeing a 40m left back with the cream of the EPL after him and want our wee Maltese maestro to be that good......

I do get that mate but I just cringe a wee bit reading people going over the top creaming themselves over an average individual performance because of a fantastic win overall 

not grudging it just pointing it out 

Guest Lloyd72
13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We are in danger of hyping this boy up way too much going overboard about yesterday he done ok but was a 6/10 performance imo 

6/10 for a 17 year old in his second professional game and away at Pittodrie against a winger we were going to sign for 1million+ is very good imo

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I do get that mate but I just cringe a wee bit reading people going over the top creaming themselves over an average individual performance because of a fantastic win overall 

hardly average was got out of position once all game and for a young lad has done great... I fully expect him to be in the next scotland squad tbh.. Real madrid are watching him on Saturday zidane  has been impressed 

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

6/10 for a 17 year old in his second professional game and away at Pittodrie against a winger we were going to sign for 1million+ is very good imo

It's doing ok imo 

ive just seen this happen on here so many times over the years with really average players who aren't that great but played their part in a good win. I'm not being a killjoy he done alright but we have so many false dawns with players we shouldn't get carried away 

Tierny from that mob has played well in CL, won league titles and trophies etc (just seen him mentioned earlier)

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Average is good these days... 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

hardly average was got out of position once all game and for a young lad has done great... I fully expect him to be in the next scotland squad tbh.. Real madrid are watching him on Saturday zidane  has been impressed 

Having good positional sense doesn't make you an amazing player ... I feel within a couple of replies I'm getting dragged about here like I'm saying he's shite or not going to make it in the game ... I'm pointing out that we've had people on here already saying drop Wallace for him when fit and threads about him being absolutely brilliant because of one run he made 

we all see the game differently I'm just saying we should calm it a bit and see how he progresses ... I think everyone's still buzzing after a great result and think 6/10 performances means he's the next big thing or something 

by all means enjoy the moment but we are great for getting carried away 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's doing ok imo 

ive just seen this happen on here so many times over the years with really average players who aren't that great but played their part in a good win. I'm not being a killjoy he done alright but we have so many false dawns with players we shouldn't get carried away 

Tierny from that mob has played well in CL, won league titles and trophies etc (just seen him mentioned earlier)

We do have a lot of false dawns and who knows if he'll be any good but he did well and deserves praise, we certainly wouldn't have seen Wallace running at players like Beerman did but I'll give him a few months in the team before I really start to judge him. 

Comparison to Tierney is lazy imo, he is obviously far better than Beerman because he is older and has a lot more games under his belt.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Having good positional sense doesn't make you an amazing player ... I feel within a couple of replies I'm getting dragged about here like I'm saying he's shite or not going to make it in the game ... I'm pointing out that we've had people on here already saying drop Wallace for him when fit and threads about him being absolutely brilliant because of one run he made 

we all see the game differently I'm just saying we should calm it a bit and see how he progresses ... I think everyone's still buzzing after a great result and think 6/10 performances means he's the next big thing or something 

by all means enjoy the moment but we are great for getting carried away 

Hes the new bale mate:lol::lol: fans going ott never

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

We do have a lot of false dawns and who knows if he'll be any good but he did well and deserves praise, we certainly wouldn't have seen Wallace running at players like Beerman did but I'll give him a few months in the team before I really start to judge him. 

Comparison to Tierney is lazy imo, he is obviously far better than Beerman because he is older and has a lot more games under his belt.

beerman aint a dirty tim so that automatically makes him better in every area 

Not going to go OTT with the lad but early impressions are good, got caught out a couple of times with the long ball over the top though more experienced players have been caught in the same way for us in the past couple of years, playing time should give him the experience to handle that kind of situation if he is capable of learning from mistakes, he does look comfortable on the ball and is willing to play himself out of tight situations rather than just lumping the ball down the line, Wallace will most likely walk back in when he is fit but he'll know by then that he has competition for his place and might just make him up his game a bit.