New allegations at Peado FC on BBC Scotland

K.A.I

There's a show about it on tonight, but 2-men saying that Celtic allowed Torbett to come back after being sacked for abuse, which in turn gave him free reign to strike again on those 2 poor buggers.

As usual the snippet tried really hard to squeeze Rangers into the report to even it up with a throwaway mention of that cunt that abused the kids while at Hibs but we sacked and reported to the Police the minute we heard about his previous. They tried really, really hard. 

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Separate entity mate, move on.

I know I couldn't believe my ears/eyes when they read out the Celtic statement saying that. 

What was it Lawwell said about us at their 2013 AGM about Rory Bremner? ... they really are shameless hypocrite wean shagging beasty bastards.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

There's a show about it on tonight, but 2-men saying that Celtic allowed Torbett to come back after being sacked for abuse, which in turn gave him free reign to strike again on those 2 poor buggers.

As usual the snippet tried really hard to squeeze Rangers into the report to even it up with a throwaway mention of that cunt that abused the kids while at Hibs but we sacked and reported to the Police the minute we heard about his previous. They tried really, really hard. 

Whats the show and what times it on?

Just now, K.A.I said:

I know I couldn't believe my ears/eyes when they read out the Celtic statement saying that. 

What was it Lawwell said about us at their 2013 AGM about Rory Bremner? ... they really are shameless hypocrite wean shagging beasty bastards.

Honestly I'll be stunned if they take any responsibility for any of this.  People need to be brought to task for this.

Learned Nothing new about the scum there, nothing in it that isn't already public knowledge, they could've printed it or reported it any time. Seems to me they needed time to dig and get any link to us possible to try and even it out, or am I just cynical?

Don't let the team name, the colours they played in, the players from their ranks who got professional papers from Celtic, their relationship with big Jock and their bonds with the Celtic board fool you. Celtic Boys Club was in no way connected to Celtic. Celtic Boys Club seperate and, eh, distinct from Celtic Football Club.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

See when yous are talking about a separate entity are they claiming a different holding company or saying the boys club is independent?

Their whole vile institution knew what was going on. From the chairman down. So that to me would mean explicit linked and not separate entity 

And what a brass fucking neck, how in God's name is the boys club NOT related to the scum?? More concerned with protecting themselves than justice for the victims. It runs deep. There will be people who will take the truth to their graves. 

2 minutes ago, Spliffy said:

Torrbett is/was not the only one just the most notorious! Mccafferty or whatever his name is already forgotten about, the brazen bheasts. 

Hopefully this will drag the others at the bhoys club back into this and they finally get charged, Frank Cairney for one...

"It hasn't to be stressed that the boys club was a separate entity from Celtic football club" said gollum

Also, the BBC asked Rangers for a statement on the Neely accusations - like we were ever going to give them anything to twist against us!  We spoke to the police at the time, shame other clubs didn't do the same eh?

1 minute ago, Carling1873 said:

Hopefully this will drag the others at the bhoys club back into this and they finally get charged, Frank Cairney for one...

What was the story from probably about 10 years ago of the janitor or something finding a locker filled with black bags full of pictures of kids?? During a refurb or something I'm sure? It seems like every other club that has had bheasts have unfortunately let them slip through the cracks and they want to rectify the wrongs even if it's already too late. These cunts though?!?! Systematic and numerous perpetrators, with no hint of remorse or acceptance of responsibility. The cover up is huge. 

Kenny Campbell:

"I feel aggrieved at that if they had never let him back in, it would never happened in the first place, I could have had a normal life, normal people round about me. If Celtic had done their due diligence it wouldn't have happened to me."

They've ruined who knows how many lives by letting vile cunts like Torbett run rampant for years. 

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

See when yous are talking about a separate entity are they claiming a different holding company or saying the boys club is independent?

Their whole vile institution knew what was going on. From the chairman down. So that to me would mean explicit linked and not separate entity 

Celtic in their statement in response to BBC said the boys club was a seperate entity, despite the two guys who made the allegations saying otherwise. Celtic allowed him back to oversee their youths and sexually abuse them and then give them their first team contract/s etc. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Celtic in their statement in response to BBC said the boys club was a seperate entity, despite the two guys who made the allegations saying otherwise. Celtic allowed him back to oversee their youths and sexually abuse them and then give them their first team contract/s etc. 

Fenian bastards