New allegations at Peado FC on BBC Scotland

K.A.I

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, deco19761 said:

As I say I think it is very right and appropriate that this limit is.increased. are you a lawyer BNB? You s to know.about the legal system a.bit 

The Scottish Government was hearing evidence about this recently. They are also now looking at abuse in Catholic children's homes. If the time limit is removed in these cases then I expect claims against the institutions.

19 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

The Scottish Government was hearing evidence about this recently. They are also now looking at abuse in Catholic children's homes. If the time limit is removed in these cases then I expect claims against the institutions.

Cool cool. There will be complexity regarding some I forsee as hibs denied they knew anything but others coming out in public stating hibs knew and never told rangers . Neely went to rangers and abused boys and was then sacked and went on to change his mods operandi in that he was part of a club or.anything f but instead went about his oleate f on a one to one basis. Therefore, the youth players at ibrox or.even at dalgety or Dalguiae will try to sue them but when in fact it should be hibs they are suing. It adds.more to those.young guys lives who should be given compensation for.failings in protection of them . 

Again celtic will Try to pass off any financial justice for the players who were not part of their club but very much linked hand in hand partners 

31 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Cool cool. There will be complexity regarding some I forsee as hibs denied they knew anything but others coming out in public stating hibs knew and never told rangers . Neely went to rangers and abused boys and was then sacked and went on to change his mods operandi in that he was part of a club or.anything f but instead went about his oleate f on a one to one basis. Therefore, the youth players at ibrox or.even at dalgety or Dalguiae will try to sue them but when in fact it should be hibs they are suing. It adds.more to those.young guys lives who should be given compensation for.failings in protection of them . 

Again celtic will Try to pass off any financial justice for the players who were not part of their club but very much linked hand in hand partners 

Thats why Rangers should take the lead and take hibs to court to get money for any of the kids that was abused by the vile cunt. What's certain is that in no circumstances will Rangers ever publicly be accused of covering up child abuse. 

The silence from the Scum regarding the serious allegations that the tv program highlighted speaks volumes. 

42 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Thats why Rangers should take the lead and take hibs to court to get money for any of the kids that was abused by the vile cunt. What's certain is that in no circumstances will Rangers ever publicly be accused of covering up child abuse. 

The silence from the Scum regarding the serious allegations that the tv program highlighted speaks volumes. 

Would be really interesting to know how he got the job at Rangers.  Think it's obvious we would have known him from his time at Hivs given his appearance in their dugout etc but was a reference sought from Hivs and provided, if so , what a can of worms that opens for Hivs due to their nondisclosure. 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

Regarding the silence, thought it funny how the program was suddenly scheduled very quickly with hardly any build up in the days beforehand and now next to no mention in the papers or radio from what I've seen or heard, listened to Clyde Ssb last night for about 20 minutes and not even a mention of a program containing some of the worst abuse in Scottish sporting history, sweep sweep nothing to see here

1 hour ago, hammer time said:

Regarding the silence, thought it funny how the program was suddenly scheduled very quickly with hardly any build up in the days beforehand and now next to no mention in the papers or radio from what I've seen or heard, listened to Clyde Ssb last night for about 20 minutes and not even a mention of a program containing some of the worst abuse in Scottish sporting history, sweep sweep nothing to see here

It is an embarrassment to this Country 

If anyone doesn't think there is a rancid corruption at the highest level .They are kidding themselves  

2 hours ago, reallyruff said:

Would be really interesting to know how he got the job at Rangers.  Think it's obvious we would have known him from his time at Hivs given his appearance in their dugout etc but was a reference sought from Hivs and provided, if so , what a can of worms that opens for Hivs due to their nondisclosure. 

Think fucking Ricky Fulton must have been responsible ?

2 hours ago, hammer time said:

The scum have publicly been accused of covering up child abuse, any normal institution would be outraged by this. Their silence speaks a thousand words.

Will they allow a so called legend to harbour full responsibility for the serious allegations. It'll totally sum up the bastards If they do.

It was on reporting Scotland at the 6:30pm slot. S.F.A are awaiting the findings of the investigation which will take months rather than weeks. The S.F.A are trying the delay tactics for the same result as what happened at the Scottish Cup final scandal.

50 minutes ago, Goggs said:

The SFA investigating Celtic is a bit like Rose West investigating Fred West

It is. I don't know if it'll come to anything but l'm considering contacting the UK sports minister. https://www.tools.culture.gov.uk/contactus/contactus.aspx

Scottish football has been subjected to these vile bastards for too long and after the scandal of the Scottish cup I don't have any hope on the sfa or Scottish government on finally ridding us of this horrible cunts.

Covering up child abuse is unforgettable and no amount of silence or sweeping will get rid of it, but to fuck with waiting another 20 years for justice. 

6 hours ago, reallyruff said:

Scum stated that mccafferty left for personal reasons and Torbett for buisness reasons. What was the hibs official lie. 

I have seen it stated that Waugh the hibs chairman  quoted that Neely was suspended because he was being poached by Rangers. I don't think Neely was sacked at all and the chairman allowed him to leave to Rangers possibly also getting compensation, knowing that he was a vile cunt.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=uOjuCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT133&lpg=PT133&dq=coach+gordon+neely+leaves+hibs+for+rangers+1986&source=bl&ots=cEQrXYOGkk&sig=aUuMmGJBSrz-P20x0R8u4HFdQy4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjesdbp1ezQAhWHIsAKHdtpASs4ChDoAQgmMAI#v=onepage&q=coach gordon neely leaves hibs for rangers 1986&f=false

The SFA need to suspend Lawell and Petrie over the fresh cover up allegations as they can't sit on the SFA board with their clubs past. .

The SFA will at some point have to hit both these clubs hard, and if proven the clubs have covered this up then any abuse victim can take the club to court 

41 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Scum stated that mccafferty left for personal reasons and Torbett for buisness reasons. What was the hibs official lie. 

I have seen it stated that Waugh the hibs chairman  quoted that Neely was suspended because he was being poached by Rangers. I don't think Neely was sacked at all and the chairman allowed him to leave to Rangers possibly also getting compensation, knowing that he was a vile cunt.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=uOjuCwAAQBAJ&pg=PT133&lpg=PT133&dq=coach+gordon+neely+leaves+hibs+for+rangers+1986&source=bl&ots=cEQrXYOGkk&sig=aUuMmGJBSrz-P20x0R8u4HFdQy4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjesdbp1ezQAhWHIsAKHdtpASs4ChDoAQgmMAI#v=onepage&q=coach gordon neely leaves hibs for rangers 1986&f=false

FFS. It was reported in the programme that Hivs had sacked him immediately upon learning of his deplorable conduct. They wheeled out former journalist Ray Hepburn, friend of Hivs chairman Waugh, to relate a tale of Waugh confiding in him that they had a really big problem at Hivs regarding Neely but swearing him to secrecy. Waugh claimed that Hivs sacked him immediately and that the families were happy that Hivs had dealt with it directly and speedily but with no police involvement. Hepburn then justified this apparent inaction as "the way football clubs done things back then". Wonder who he was thinking of? He also acknowledged that there didn't appear to have been any notification given to Rangers and that this was a missed opportunity to put an end to Neely's activities. Credit Daly with at least putting those questions to him. Great find in your links. Rancid bastards if true.

9 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Kelly,White and McGinn will go to their graves with some very dark secrets.

Wouldn't be to sure about that. now Torbett is squarely back in the frame and he could squeal on them so he doesn't take all the blame (plea bargain).  

1 hour ago, Carling1873 said:

Wouldn't be to sure about that. now Torbett is squarely back in the frame and he could squeal on them so he doesn't take all the blame (plea bargain).  

Kelly knew what was going on,His mealy mouth response in the programme was no more than a continuation of the cover up,Also continued to be involved with the Trophy centre despite Torbet going to prison.

Surprised that Cullen didn't even merit get a mention either.

He admitted inviting the children to a house in Glasgow between January and December 1982 before getting them to pose for the camera.

Liz Ramsey, prosecuting, said it was agreed the boys who were photographed were aged between 10 and 13.

Despite the help of Scotland Yard's special paedophile unit, their identities were never discovered.

Were these young kids members of Celtc boys club ?

Jim McCafferty admitted to abusing kids during the 80's

Frank Cairney was there from 1972 till 1991

Cullen was also there during this time

Torbett was there from 1966 till 1972 and came back and was there from 1986 to 1996

That is a Paedophile ring right there and not just a coincidence.

This is also pretty damming in regards to Kelly and circling the wagons with Torbett

But later Kelly, along with Torbett and boys’ club general manager Frank Cairney, asked Birt to resign. When he refused, Celtic withdrew his ticket to the directors’ box and he had no option but to get out. Torbett later invited Kelly to become a director of the Trophy Centre

He (Birt) told how he took the allegations against Torbett to the Celtic board and Stein and even told the then vice-chairman, Kevin Kelly, about them at a meeting in his car. He said: “Although there were people who spoke to me I couldn’t go to the police without actual proof of the allegations. When I joined as chairman, I was told by Jock Stein to keep the name of Celtic Football Club clean at all times.”

Kelly has played a huge part in this cover up.

Why also wasn't Hugh Birt asked to comment on the programme ?

Cairney also wasn't subject to just one complaint,He was also accued in the link here

http://jumboformercelticboys.blogspot.co.uk/

Why didn't Daly interview this guy along with Hugh Birt.

Join the dots.

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

If hibs had any suspicions about Neely, they should have informed the police, the SFA, and Rangers.

Any young boy that was abused by Neely, after he left Hibs, is down to Hibs.. 

They are as guilty as the abusers themselves for NOT reporting him to the police. 

The SFA officer I spoke with  agreed on this point with me that Hibs should have reported him, but my main gripe with them was their board members of certain clubs who covered up the abuse are still on the board of the SFA  also why did it take a player from England to open the can of worms on all this , considering jim Torbett was already found guilty in this country in the 90's with Kelly backing Torbett in court , why did the SFA not investigate after Torbett was sentenced ?  The dogs in the street were barking all about it yet they did nothing.

I said to them it was more like a sex ring at parkhead yet no one will say this, just like no one will say these Irish Catholic clubs ( their words ) not ours like the Catholic Church have covered up child abuse in a large scale. 

As a football fan I expect any club who covered this up to be hanging on with their teeth as I would consider taking their licence as a slap on the wrist will not cut it this time.

Why do you think they choose to ignore the BJK song? They don't want any sort of debate about it, it's like the migrant situation  Over BREXIT, no cunt  but Farage would discuss it. 

No more sweep sweep 

For years our support was vilified for singing BJK,accused of point scoring,even accused of it being sectarian,slanderous etc.

Now I hope these accusers are ashamed of themselves,we've been telling people for years now and finally the truth will out,I feel nothing but pity for the poor victims who only wanted to play for their club,lives and dreams shattered by these beasts,the press must take part of this blame for ignoring the big picture for so long,why wouldn't they investigate such horrors? It beggars belief