New allegations at Peado FC on BBC Scotland

K.A.I

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The Scottish Sun doesn't, though. It's got us lumped in with the headline. This is something I'd love King to grow a set of balls on and take the papers to task over it - there's absolutely no need for our name to be mentioned with that guy ... it doesn't even say ex-Hibs coach (the club he abused them at) it's Rangers that's mentioned despite us sacking him and getting the Police involved with no evidence he abused kids at our club. 

If you read the report on BBC  website it says that 

The programme also features claims from former Clydebank and Rangers player Levi Stephen about a third alleged perpetrator

Does he mean someone else at Rangers because that's what it looks like. 

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, GWR1979 said:

If you read the report on the website it says that 

The programme also features claims from former Clydebank and Rangers player Levi Stephen about a third alleged perpetrator

Does he mean someone else at Rangers because that's what it looks like. 

A 3rd alleged perpetrator would indicate it's neither Torbett or Neely as they two have already been mentioned. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

A 3rd alleged perpetrator would indicate it's neither Torbett or Neely as they two have already been mentioned. 

It's  someone else who has stated he was abused at Ibrox  by neeley this isn't the boy who's  Dad was a copper this is a new victim of neeley whilst working for Rangers. 

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

It's  someone else who has stated he was abused at Ibrox  by neeley this isn't the boy who's  Dad was a copper this is a new victim of neeley whilst working for Rangers. 

I wish if that's true and someone was abused, then they were able to speak out. Maybe they seen the way Celtic handled it previously and thought what's the point but we proved we could be trusted to do the right thing. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I wish if that's true and someone was abused, then they were able to speak out. Maybe they seen the way Celtic handled it previously and thought what's the point but we proved we could be trusted to do the right thing. 

I thought this programme might be the start of seeing justice for the victims of the beasts from the east. Instead this looks like a we have nothing to do with the boys club and look sevco done it too. 

The Club our Club need to come out fighting on this as the BBC are now alleging that boys were abused inside Ibrox, The BBC are in full deflection mode on this. 

Don't forget their club photographer with his sick, twisted stash of imagery, stored in a locker in a cupboard actually at ceptic park, discovered and reported by the cleaners.

He got put away too.

The rumours of all this go beyond the four convicted sickos. Some claim that this goes back to Walfrid himself, pointing to his chequered history of moving from parish to parish, very suddenly.

3 hours ago, Spliffy said:

What was the story from probably about 10 years ago of the janitor or something finding a locker filled with black bags full of pictures of kids?? During a refurb or something I'm sure? It seems like every other club that has had bheasts have unfortunately let them slip through the cracks and they want to rectify the wrongs even if it's already too late. These cunts though?!?! Systematic and numerous perpetrators, with no hint of remorse or acceptance of responsibility. The cover up is huge. 

John Cullen

A photographer with Celtic Football Club has admitted a charge of indecency against boys aged as young as 10.Glasgow Sheriff Court heard that pictures taken of young boys were hidden in a store room at Celtic Park for nearly 20 years by John Cullen.

The photographs were found by cleaners who reported the discovery to their bosses - who then called the police.Cullen, 49, pleaded guilty to a charge of lewd and libidinous behaviour. He will be sentenced next month.

Black bagThe court heard on Friday that in May 2002, cleaners were clearing out a store room at the club where Cullen kept his camera equipment.They found a black bag and opened it to check if it was rubbish.

But the staff found bundles of black and white pictures of young boys who were either nude or semi-nude.  They reported the find to management and the police were called in.  Cullen, of Shawbridge Street, Pollokshaws, Glasgow, was questioned about the 250 pictures.  He admitted inviting the children to a house in Glasgow between January and December 1982 before getting them to pose for the camera.  Dismissed

The pictures were then locked away in his Celtic Park store room for years.  

Cullen first appeared in court last October, but the case was repeatedly adjourned to try and identify the youths.

Despite the help of Scotland Yard's special paedophile unit, their identities were never discovered.

Liz Ramsey, prosecuting, said it was agreed the boys who were photographed were aged between 10 and 13.

Cullen was dismissed from Celtic Park in June 2002 after working for the club for nearly 30 years.

He had travelled with the club both home working for the official club magazine, The Celtic View. 

36 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Don't forget their club photographer with his sick, twisted stash of imagery, stored in a locker in a cupboard actually at ceptic park, discovered and reported by the cleaners.

He got put away too.

The rumours of all this go beyond the four convicted sickos. Some claim that this goes back to Walfrid himself, pointing to his chequered history of moving from parish to parish, very suddenly.

He must have thought it would be safe at that midden to keep it there. 

Just now, JRodgA2k8 said:

They've tried to paint it that way though 

I'm actually expecting a statement in light of this with a similar message. Something along the lines of "It's been noticed that our friends at the BBC have tried their best to tar up with the sickening abuse scandal despite no abuse being reported to us and if it was, rest assured we would have acted on it and done everything we could along with the authorities to ensure the perpetrators felt the full-force of the law. We feel BBC Scotland should put out a message to clarify and also confirm this position of ours as a matter of urgency"