New allegations at Peado FC on BBC Scotland

K.A.I

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

The can claim legalities all they like . Looking through previous Celtic views and pictures of various functions show that the two were closely linked over the years . 

The victim I seen on BBC news tonight clearly said that if Celtic never took Torbett back after the abuse then he wouldn't have been abused. Celtic are lying trying to say they were a seperate entity. Utter bolloks, it was their youth team which they entrusted Torbett to run for them. They were able to give them first team contracts. 

BBC article possibly trying to cast doubt that we reported Neely to the Police, although it could also be viewed that the police didn't take the accusation seriously and are now covering their arse.

Police Scotland told the BBC they were unable to confirm whether Rangers made a complaint or not, despite Freedom of Information requests. 

The BBC also asked surviving senior executives and football personnel who were at Rangers at that time, for more details - but received none. The Crown was unable to find details of a report being sent to the fiscal in relation to a complaint about Neely in 1990.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The victim I seen on BBC news tonight clearly said that if Celtic never took Torbett back after the abuse then he wouldn't have been abused. Celtic are lying trying to say they were a seperate entity. Utter bolloks, it was their youth team which they entrusted Torbett to run for them. They were able to give them first team contracts. 

Kenny Campbell also said the abuse continued into the senior team

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

It doesn't get much lower than that to be fair outwith the actual crime itself. Given the severity and sensitivity of the subject to play that card is truly pathetic even by their standards.

Totally.

Horrific watch and hope those who have come forward can now begin to get the support they need.

Also this may help any others suffering to come forward as this needs to be fully uncovered and all the effected get help in dealing with what happened to them.