New allegations at Peado FC on BBC Scotland

K.A.I

That was sickening, The boys club has nothing to do with the club pish, 15 minutes at the end of the programme whilst he spent a lot of time on 2 allegations which are horrendous but how many have been linked to the beasts from the east. All he did was go and read 30 years worth of the celic view. Never mentioned the photographer or the pedo ring at the piggery. 

He could have done a fucking hour long programme on them but as we know he's been doorstepping Rangers youth players since this story broke so no real surprise that he has tried at every turn to bring us into this. 

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, K.A.I said:

I'll comfortably admit it's both - but in equal measure. Don't care what anyone thinks.

Part 1 is it's terrible for the victims and I hope they get comfort on a personal level. Part 2 is I'm delighted the truth has came out about that organisation after everything they've aimed at us from being victims of a fraudulant take-over, a big lie about not signing players of a certain religion, wanting our titles stripped and being called cheats due to a perfectly legal tax scheme at the time ... fuck them, they deserve this.

I know what you mean, and we have to keep a sombre face on it, but it feels like I'm cheering each allegation as it comes out, almost like I'm wishing for more child abuse. :lol:

Can somebody tell me if I heard correctly towards the end of the programme Daly saying that septic have asked anyone that may have information to get in touch with them, If so why the fuck would you do that, why would'nt you just get a lawyer and go straight to the police

Just now, heathen fish boy said:

Nail on head,not exactly groundbreaking news that they took him back or the trophy centre stuff,been common knowledge for years 

Exactly, it's been reported by several ex scum players, ex chairman and ex players books. They're complicit in that they didn't want to shame one of Scotlands greatest managers, well, he shamed himself by his actions. 

The media of the last 30 years can hang their fucking heads in shame

Just now, FSM said:

I know what you mean, and we have to keep a sombre face on it, but it feels like I'm cheering each allegation as it comes out, almost like I'm wishing for more child abuse. :lol:

I wouldn't go that far but I know what you're kinda saying. 

I'm not hoping for more abuse, I'm hoping for more victims to come forward. 

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:55 PM, A.T.G said:

The covering of abuse  BBC and beggar compliant Scottish media, you're repeating everything we've known about the Celtic boys club........

20 FUCKING YEARS AFTER WE ALL KNEW IT....JUST AS GUILTY BY YOUR SILENCE

giphy.gif

Chris McLAUCHLAN  specky ugly mutand bastard and liar.

Ewing GRAHAME  media whore and complete liar

Jane HAMILTON . complete liar ,media whore , real life possibly , republican filth  ,Rangers hating ugly mutant that would make Michelle McManus appear good looking .

Andy MUIRHEAD . remember this prick .Lying hating scumbag representing Scottish football fans with his undercover beggar rhag . Now working for his paedophile brothers at beggars view

Marcello mega . media whore most recently telling his lies for the scumbag bog roll of a newspaper ..Hater and liar

Craig SWAN .rebel chief sportswriter in waiting and beggar lover

Neil CAMERON. media whore, beggar lover  and liar

mark DAILY . . Possibly the biggest liar of them all . Backed by his beggar loving employees . Jimmy Salviles friends at the covering up of  abuse BBC

Alex THOMPSON  media whore and liar

Britney SPIERS  lunatic and in need of an asylum

Stuart COSGROVE. media whore and liar

Tam COWAN unfunny gob shite and liar

Tom ENGLISH crafty Rangers hater and liar

Hugh spew KEEVINS . so called neutral but in reality . Liar and scumbag of a man

Jim DELACUNT . Beggar lover DRUNK SACKED from beggar loving radio station Snyde  and liar of the highest order (karma)

Gerry MCCULLOCH . Beggar lover and 4/th/5th beggar supporter in a row , that this cunt of a radio station has had as it's host .Neutral my arse  .

Angela  HAGGERTY . Beggar boot and all round ugly mutant cunt of the highest order .

Jim SPENCE . Beggar cunt and a human piece of excrement

Roy GREENSLADE . Complete liar  and hater  of everything Rangers and being part of the Union . Not surprisingly writing for the scumbag beggar loving Gerald

Miles CHAMBERS .Responsible for using the photo of children  playing football outside IBROX when describing the child abuse that is quite clearly being covered up to protect a certain rancid football club  hypocrite and paedophile FC 

Rachel LYNCH . Irish media whore and hater of Rangers

Hugh JORDON . media whore  and scumbag hater of Rangers from Sunday rhag

Aidan SCOTT up and coming beggar scumbag for Sun

Gerry HASSAN .  Beggar hating scum from the Scottish review .What ever the fuck they are It is truly amazing when these cunts say they represent Scottish football ,they are all taig fucks

Gordon WADDELL and Michael GANNON . Scared puppets for the RANCID DAILY REBEL . Couple of ass wipes frightened to upset paymaster Pedro with honest parity in their reporting

What do you think these upstanding reporters would have to say about the scandal ?????

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Could  they bastards have allowed Torbett back because of the amount of youngsters, with promising football talent he was bringing through . Wonder many youngsters they brought through when Torbett was and wasn't  involved 

Because he made Kelly a director of his company. Money was worth more to these cunts than kids. 

Id put a bet on Kelly and Torbett having more in common than just companies.

Dont forget there was McCafferty, Cairney, that priest O'Brien was it? All good friends with Savile too. Dirty subhuman scum

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Can somebody tell me if I heard correctly towards the end of the programme Daly saying that septic have asked anyone that may have information to get in touch with them, If so why the fuck would you do that, why would'nt you just get a lawyer and go straight to the police

It's what their church would expect...

Just now, K.A.I said:

I wouldn't go that far but I know what you're kinda saying. 

I'm not hoping for more abuse, I'm hoping for more victims to come forward. 

As sick as I feel tonight watching that I have to admit to also feeling vindicated tonight given the criticism Rangers supporters have received for exposing their cover up.

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

As sick as I feel tonight watching that I have to admit to also feeling vindicated tonight given the criticism Rangers supporters have received for exposing their cover up.

You mean our point scoring? Yes it's always easier to label a Rangers fan a sick bastard for highlighting abuse rather than point the finger at the actual ones carrying out the abuse.

I feel sick at this country right now. Full of fucking cowards from top to bottom.

SFA regulations are quite clear in this matter. 

"Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action."

5 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Because he made Kelly a director of his company. Money was worth more to these cunts than kids. 

Id put a bet on Kelly and Torbett having more in common than just companies.

Dont forget there was McCafferty, Cairney, that priest O'Brien was it? All good friends with Savile too. Dirty subhuman scum

And remember Saville also had a connection with their club

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

"Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action."

Surely if that rule got brought in in fairly recent times then they're clear as I'd assume they can only apply the rule after it's been brought in, rather than retrospectively. 

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I still expect fans of other clubs to be giving it the 'point scoring is terrible line' and that we can't talk because of Neely. They'll completely, almost purposely, miss the point that the cover up is the other disgusting aspect to this, beside the acts themselves. Just check their forums tomorrow. They won't want to talk about sellic specifically because they'll see that as point scoring. Which will be the start of sellic getting off lightly.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Mark Daly deserved some credit for once didn't shy away from the issue of cover up

I have to say I was surprised at the severity of the allegations made by Daly about the cover up at Celtic and he should be given credit for his work on all the cases he has investigated.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Surely if that rule got brought in in fairly recent times then they're clear as I'd assume they can only apply the rule after it's been brought in, rather than retrospectively. 

I'd agree with that, but we've all heard the word "morally" being used in other circumstances...

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

I'd agree with that, but we've all heard the word "morally" being used in other circumstances...

I agree. I mean, they actually set up a so-called independent panel and a court date especially to see if we broke any rules to do with sporting advantages when doing something that wasn't illegal at the time to try and strip us of titles all in the name of morality or more specifically "sporting integrity" 

I somehow doubt there will be the same clamour for the bheasts FC. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Check out the 5th word from the end, there's the get out clause.

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Just now, A.T.G said:

Stinks mate, absolutely stinks. Club should be fucking bulldozed tomorrow

Like I said before . This goes way higher than this scummy club .

The SFA AND Police are complicit here . 100% NO DOUBTS . Cover up from the very top .

That is why absolutely nothing will be done

It is a real pity , this club  have all the power in Scottish football or they would be sitting ducks

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I still expect fans of other clubs to be giving it the 'point scoring is terrible line' and that we can't talk because of Neely. They'll completely, almost purposely, miss the point that the cover up is the other disgusting aspect to this, beside the acts themselves. Just check their forums tomorrow. They won't want to talk about sellic specifically because they'll see that as point scoring. Which will be the start of sellic getting off lightly.

Yes I see that too mate .

The brainless and the irresponsible  amongst them will be giving it ,that line all day long