New allegations at Peado FC on BBC Scotland

K.A.I

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

And remember Saville also had a connection with their club

For me there was certainly some sort of ring going on over there, far too many for it to be a coincidence (Saville/Catholic Church), maybe not all involved physically, however silence was bought (directors) as they needed the money and or just greedy, this is what is so disgusting self interest over children's safety.

These people tend to congregate where they think they're untouchable and in the east end they certainly congregated...

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Surely if that rule got brought in in fairly recent times then they're clear as I'd assume they can only apply the rule after it's been brought in, rather than retrospectively. 

Today they are still guilty of covering up child abuse. 

Just now, Carling1873 said:

For me there was certainly some sort of ring going on over there, far too many for it to be a coincidence (Saville/Catholic Church), maybe not all involved physically, however silence was bought (directors) as they needed the money and or just greedy, this is what is so disgusting self interest over children's safety.

These people tend to congregate where they think they're untouchable and in the east end they certainly congregated...

It will be like the Spotlight situation in the Boston Globe mate . Probably 100 times worse .

It will take more than ,Mark Daily to incriminate this club on his own .

All the other scumbag reporters in this Country , haven't touched , nor will probably go near it .

Liewell will getting all their p45s arranged in an instant

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Daly confirmed it but they as a club can't be punished just like the BBC couldn't be punished, shamed but not punished.

They are Scotland's shame.

Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action.

That claims otherwise. You have to ask on what conditions may it not result in legal action. 

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action.

That claims otherwise. You have to ask on what conditions may it not result in legal action. 

Did all this not happen before that act was introduced?

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Did all this not happen before that act was introduced?

Abuse maybe but reporting it to the relevant authorities has still not happened. 

The 1st court case against that vile cunt was after the act. Looks like he is going back to court, will they finally come clean  and report fully what they know. That scum club is what has allowed it to reach the despicable situation that it's in today. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

It will be like the Spotlight situation in the Boston Globe mate . Probably 100 times worse .

It will take more than ,Mark Daily to incriminate this club on his own .

All the other scumbag reporters in this Country , haven't touched , nor will probably go near it .

Liewell will getting all their p45s arranged in an instant

You could be right, however I'm pinning my hopes on the rats leaving the sinking ship (BBC/Political Influence).

People will now be distancing themselves from them for now as their influence over these originations and people, they will not what tarred with any cover-ups.

SFA are now in a rock and a hard place, stick with the current influence within their ranks or cleanse them from their positions... 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Any idea what Liewell was referring to the other day .Heard Jimbeamjunior mentioning something, but he never answered my question go him 

He said ,Liewell may have upset them 

He (Lawwell) said the authorities in Scotland are refusing to help Celtic incase they get accused of bias 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He said the authorities in Scotland are refusing to help Celtic incase they get accused of bias 

How much help does he want man :lol:

He's got a renovated Parkhead, an ex politician with the proper hindsight on EBTs, a corrupt SFA intent on legalising violence against Rangers and a political party hellbent on dehumanising anything unionist or loyalist in Scotland. Add in a guaranteed 6/7/8 year straight shot to the champions league worth hundreds of millions of pounds....I'm sure he is worried about bias now that we're halfway to knocking them off their perch and the authorities will hopefully be knocking on their door any day now.

Fenian bastard

I still believe that the beggars knew this programme was going out and possibly even shaped the reporting of it .

It may well even have been their way of getting their excuses in early ,if you like 

Maybe they know the investigation is at high  level and they knew they would have to react 

The final bit about claiming to be separate from the boys club is surely telling 

Maybe this is how they would get out of any charges brought about, against them  ,from the kangaroo court that would be set up to instigate any punishment .If it ever came to that .

On the surface .It looks like Daily has targeted Beggars but I'm not so sure ,there is another agenda out there 

Just don't trust BBC or Daily

We know they have previous 

There was a lot of use of actors in the programme tonight which made me very uneasy 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I still believe that the beggars knew this programme was going out and possibly even shaped the reporting of it .

It may well even have been their way of getting their excuses in early ,if you like 

Maybe they know the investigation is at high  level and they knew they would have to react 

The final bit about claiming to be separate from the boys club is surely telling 

Maybe this is how they would get out of any charges brought about, against them  ,from the kangaroo court that would be set up to instigate any punishment .If it ever came to that .

On the surface .It looks like Daily has targeted Beggars but I'm not so sure ,there is another agenda out there 

There was a lot of use of actors in the programme tonight which made me very uneasy 

I think the order came from above. He's reported it through gritted teeth. The evidence has been on the internet for 17 years. It's been in the papers longer. 

I have no doubts he has tried his absolute hardest to get anything on Rangers and at the end of the day he's ended up with the majority of dirty, deprived individuals at Celtic. It's no surprise to anyone that the majority of abuse comes from a club steeped in Catholicism. It's in their very nature.

Whether the boys club was or wasn't affiliated to the club is immaterial, they knew abuse was going on, or were informed that it was going on but they chose to cover it up, if the boys club had no affiliation to them then it would have been quite easy to inform the police 

7 hours ago, Carling1873 said:

Well there will be no denying BJK anymore, presented Torbett with an award in his second spell: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-39553258

Unbelievable, unforgivable. Fool me once shame on you , fool me TWICE shame on me. Absolutely damning for BJ.

1 hour ago, wearethepeople1 said:

There will be scores of young boys who would have fallen pray to torbett at Celtic, I'd imagine many of them will never have spoken of it and won't now. 

Hopefully a full police investigation gets opened up now and we will see just how rife it was at parkhead 

Torbett interviewed recently and still says he's innocent and the boys all lied. Says he never went near Brazil and still no comment from tims while the victim suffers more abuse .

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Whether the boys club was or wasn't affiliated to the club is immaterial, they knew abuse was going on, or were informed that it was going on but they chose to cover it up, if the boys club had no affiliation to them then it would have been quite easy to inform the police 

If the boys club had no affiliation to them then how come it was stein himself who booted him out of parkhead ? 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

If you are watching the left hand you won't see what the right hand is doing.
Look beyond the deflecting headlines.

Going back toy days of youth football. There was Celtic boys club (played in official Celtic strips, all the Celtic training gear, bags tracksuits etc.) you then had Celtic west and Celtic north who wore green and white hoops but could not use real Celtic strips or badge etc. They had no affiliation to the Club.

you the. had Rangers boys club who like celtic boys club had all the real gear, official club merchandise and strips etc. You then had Rangers south and Rangers north who again wore what looked like Rangers strips but weren't official ones.

The most telling part is both Of The clubs were RFCBC and CFCBC.

So from 1993/4 onwards from when I played against both sides the structure was. 

First team

Reserves

Pro youth

Official boys club

That Was The order in which you'd progress.

Aberdeen, Clyde, thistle etc all had teams in the league. Aberdeen and Dundee utd used to regionalise their sides. So again these two sides were directly linked to the clubs however they were the west lf Scotland branch if you like and not playing out of Dundee and Aberdeen. Only at pro youth level did that happen