New allegations at Peado FC on BBC Scotland

K.A.I

Hibs response is almost as pathetic as the other scum bastards. 

"They said “current policies and practices” would “prevent this from happening today.”

How has it ever been a normal practice to turn a blind eye to a child being sexually abused and worse to continue to turn a blind eye when the vile cunt is back working with children. 

They cunts should be shut down along side the scum. 

Rangers should be seeking legal action against that bastards. 

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen .Let's not kid ourselves .Absolutely no way ,are these clubs going to be held to account in this Countries climate .

They won't even face sensure or ridicule from anyone in power .

It will only be ourselves "trying to point score " they will say 

The dirt has been swept under that big carpet so long .It will all but have disappeared though arrangements and dirty deals 

It is all part of the ongoing corruption in this Godforsaken Country that sees a Club that knowingly covered up Child sex abuse ,similar to Penn State in USA ,held up as Scotland's greatest club with the gfitw 

45 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Did the Record run with the story? There's no mention of it on their website which i find strange 

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/celtic-boys-club-sex-predator-10198909

Still there, though had to google 'Record, Torbett allowed to return'.

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/celtic-boys-club-sex-predator-10198909

Still there, though had to google 'Record, Torbett allowed to return'.

I didn't see the documentary but the headlines and script make for horrific reading. I'm sure only those with personal experience can truly understand the damage. Any person participating or failing to act must be considered liable.

5 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I didn't see the documentary but the headlines and script make for horrific reading. I'm sure only those with personal experience can truly understand the damage. Any person participating or failing to act must be considered liable.

They actually brought Torbett back in full knowledge of him previously being removed for raping children, and incredulously, then Stein even gave him an award for his good work with kids ffs! Where he continued to rape children.

A Club like no other........................thank fuck for the safety of children the world over ...

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

This entire thing is disgusting. 

Sums up Police Scotland. Rat bastards.

That angered me no end - the FOI just said they can't confirm or deny they took action which is totally different 

Souness and Smith should come out on it 

Didn't watch the documentary but this is all stuff that has been known about for decades and was still allowed to go on and go on unchallenged.

Ian Rankin has written a book based on the events that happened at parkhead but based it in a church if I remember correctly. In the book the Stein character raped one of the boys and the peadoes used that to buy his silence. 

Honestly wouldn't be shocked if that's what happened. Let's hope now that there's been true mainstream exposure to this that justice is done for every victim of child abuse regardless of club loyalties.

Just sickening.

7 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Run a check and see whether any costs and entitlements from the bouys club and the club formerly known as the sellic athletic and fitba club exist. The relationship clearly exists.

Not doubting that mate but that big brush is s mighty big one 

I urge every Rangers fan to complain to the BBC about this as I have already.  Torbett was common knowledge for years but they want to muddy the water by trying to involve us.

How dare an organisation like the BBC even try and paint us in the same light as Hibs and Celtic who both covered it up. 

Also the club should come out all guns blazing and go after Celtic as Jack McGinn was SFA president when Torbett was convicted and Robert Kelly became Labour lord provost for Glasgow in the 90's.

liewell and Petrie should both be suspended from their SFA roles from immediate effect and told if proven that they and Hibs covered up child abuse expect the SFA to hit them with sanctions like never seen in our game before  to stop it ever happening again. 

Those who covered up need to be charge by the police  

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

I urge every Rangers fan to complain to the BBC about this as I have already.  Torbett was common knowledge for years but they want to muddy the water by trying to involve us.

How dare an organisation like the BBC even try and paint us in the same light as Hibs and Celtic who both covered it up. 

Also the club should come out all guns blazing and go after Celtic as Jack McGinn was SFA president when Torbett was convicted and Robert Kelly became Labour lord provost for Glasgow in the 90's.

liewell and Petrie should both be suspended from their SFA roles from immediate effect and told if proven that they and Hibs covered up child abuse expect the SFA to hit them with sanctions like never seen in our game before  to stop it ever happening again. 

That's exactly what should be happening , although won't in this country :huh: 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

I didn't think they did tbh. I thought the program was pretty reasonable.