Sign in to follow this  
rfc1990

Semi Final in Tokyo

In Tokyo next weekend, looking for somewhere to watch the game if anyone knows of anywhere? 

Ask about, Liewell might have opened a bar when the bheggars done a tour over there a few years back.

Thought they had moved the game fae Hampden there.

y u go tokyo

Hook up with the guy in Kyoto and rim each other

2 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

In Tokyo next weekend, looking for somewhere to watch the game if anyone knows of anywhere? 

@bigblueyonder is yer man. Can't say I saw anywhere that was likely when I was there, but BBY is more or less Japanese. He probably even runs the Japanese RSC. Or he should if he doesn't. Lazy cunt.

It's difficult to find anywhere that shows the games, your best bet is Roppongi from Tokyo Midtown down to the Audi garage there are a few sports bars.

I'd be checking their schedules next week or better still go to Roppongi and ask.

Capture.JPG

56 minutes ago, bigblueyonder said:

It's difficult to find anywhere that shows the games, your best bet is Roppongi from Tokyo Midtown down to the Audi garage there are a few sports bars.

I'd be checking their schedules next week or better still go to Roppongi and ask.

Capture.JPG

Cheers. I've been told to look for the Hobgoblin pub and also The Aldgate. I've sent them a message on Facebook asking if they'll be showing the game. 

I've got a similar problem for the league game on the 29th. Going to be in Madrid for Real v Valencia which kicks off at 1615, our game will be at 1300 local time so I need somewhere near the Bernabeu.

So far the nearest I've come up with is some fiddle-de-dee place called the Irish Rover and I would prefer not to watch it behind enemy lines.

5 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I've got a similar problem for the league game on the 29th. Going to be in Madrid for Real v Valencia which kicks off at 1615, our game will be at 1300 local time so I need somewhere near the Bernabeu.

So far the nearest I've come up with is some fiddle-de-dee place called the Irish Rover and I would prefer not to watch it behind enemy lines.

C'mon now mate.

Brendan has fixed Glasgow, let's not take our struggle overseas.

2 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

Probably easier to get to than Hampden.

5/10 min journey for me, pish easy:lol: