Houston hits back

plumbGER

I wonder what most of us would find the biggest priority, getting a job and supporting yourself  or being known as a Rangers fans spokesperson.

He says he finds it hard to get work because of it, well I know what course I'd take.

1 hour ago, murzo said:

I however don't believe I done anything wrong and I rest my case.

I know it's pedantic but his grammar is shocking. 

Spelling Lee Rigby wrong as he tries too use the man's memory for his own needs is disgusting behaviour 

You have to laugh (or you'd cry) at some of the righteous on here who have been so far up the arse of the various spivs to clean out Rangers, that I'm expecting them to pop out of Ashley's mouth next time he's attending a parliamentary sub-committee.

I put the venom down to an inner and bitter regret of being so wrong, so many times and aiming it at someone who was doing the right thing when they were cosying up to robbing bastards.

CH deserves constructive criticism and possibly some plain criticism on top but the scale of the abuse is in part, a self fulfilling prophecy wrt the quality of candidate in the future.

2 hours ago, buster. said:

He got off his arse and tried to do something but only gets abuse from some.

He's far from perfect but the scale and type of abuse he gets shows some of our support in a bad light.

Where appropriate, constructive criticsm would be more reasonable and he's left himself open to some in this case.

See when he go off his arse, was that before or after watching celtic play Barcelona?

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Anyone who intimdates fellow fans and their families, lies and backstabs,  deserves ALL that is coming to them.

The grassing episode aside, which I only found out about a few days ago on here, I don't know the guy personally. For that reason, I may criticise some of his actions eg I don't think it's the Rangers way to boycott our own club whilst travelling away to fill the coffers of others, but I don't feel the need to describe in some of the ways I've seen online.

I've had a good few discussions and debates with him, in public and by PM, and to be fair, he's at least tried to answer any questions I've asked.

I've disagreed with him often, but more the way he does things, rather than the result he's trying to achieve.

This, I feel, is his downfall.

18 minutes ago, buster. said:

You have to laugh (or you'd cry) at some of the righteous on here who have been so far up the arse of the various spivs to clean out Rangers, that I'm expecting them to pop out of Ashley's mouth next time he's attending a parliamentary sub-committee.

I put the venom down to an inner and bitter regret of being so wrong, so many times and aiming it at someone who was doing the right thing when they were cosying up to robbing bastards.

CH deserves constructive criticism and possibly some plain criticism on top but the scale of the abuse is in part, a self fulfilling prophecy wrt the quality of candidate in the future.

Bluster wallowing in a bath of hypocrisy again. 

At least your consistent. 

4 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

There are more than enough 'quality' candidates and the abuse he receives is reflecting back the abuse he, and his acolytes, handed out to others. He reaps what he has sown.

Have you ever tried to 'constructively criticise' him? He isn't, in any way, receptive and has a distinct inability to enter a debate.

As for being unemployable because of beimg 'high profile', I'm sure ALDI and LIDL aren't in the slightest bit interested in who he supports just in his ability to do a job.

If he is the great business brain he claims to be why doesn't he work for himself. 

19 minutes ago, buster. said:

One of the most bizarre posts I've ever read on here.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Bluster wallowing in a bath of hypocrisy again. 

At least your consistent. 

You've been consistently wrong over a number of years so having you give me stick is like getting hit by a 6 month year old baby with a particularly fluffy and soft teddybear.

Rearrange the following words to help form a sentence........... Blowtorch, Neck, Brass, Mark

18 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

There are more than enough 'quality' candidates and the abuse he receives is reflecting back the abuse he, and his acolytes, handed out to others. He reaps what he has sown.

Have you ever tried to 'constructively criticise' him? He isn't, in any way, receptive and has a distinct inability to enter a debate.

As for being unemployable because of beimg 'high profile', I'm sure ALDI and LIDL aren't in the slightest bit interested in who he supports just in his ability to do a job.

I haven't had any dealings with him other than to occasionally converse on FF. I've had no particular reason to criticise him and am thankful for the part he played in regime change.

The abuse angle isn't just about CH though. It's been a constant theme for a number of years and a number of individuals which suggests there is need for some to abuse Rangers supporters who become prominent and aren't their friends. 

1 minute ago, buster. said:

I haven't had any dealings with him other than to occasionally converse on FF. I've had no particular reason to criticise him and am thankful for the part he played in regime change.

The abuse angle isn't just about CH though. It's been a constant theme for a number of years and a number of individuals which suggests there is need for some to abuse Rangers supporters who become prominent and aren't their friends. 

Maybe he's just a self serving wanker and people don't like him because of it? 

Could it be possible that King or Murray promised they'd see him okay if he led the boycotts of ST's and SD, etc, and now they're finding it difficult to fulfill their promise for some reason or other?

I sense a little bitterness in that statement toward the club, and the fact he never got the SLO post, and it may be due to him stating that JB shouldn't be on the club1872 board as it was a COI?

As an aside, I don't think it was fair or just that he was cropped out of the photograph that appeared trying to smear one of the girls who resigned.

It's also unfair to make it clear in that statement which one of the resignees it was he spoke with.

Other than that, I think he's trying to reach out to the support with his statement, which has obviously had the opposite effect.

38 minutes ago, buster. said:

You will get that Forum win arguing with Rangers supporters one day.