Houston hits back

plumbGER

4 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Quite sad that though Houston should be the topic of discussion it really boils down to agenda for it's remarkable that two Rangers forums should have Polar opposite views on the same subject. I've read through this thread and it seems that with the exception of Buster everyone sees Houston as a hate figure while over at FF he has far more respect and sympathy. Forums need OBJECTIVE opinions to stay interesting , not glaringly obvious predictable  party lines. 

I think you will find that on here, all opinions are allowed uncensored. On FF, speak ill of "Houstie" you are banned and comment deleted. 

Wakey wakey !

30 minutes ago, mchammer said:

Was this Houston in the jail for something? Just thinking about his comments about how hard it is to find work due to being "a noted Rangers fan"

What? Don't Rangers fans run garages/mechanics?

Was he not an oven cleaner, not a mechanic, before becoming a "noted Rangers fan"?  Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Kind of sad that no Rangers fan with a business wouldn't come forward to offer him a job.

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I think it's human too to surround yourself and talk to people who think like you do yourself, hence why I said I talk to people who seem to have woken up to the likes of King and Houston and you're saying you haven't. I think we do this without really thinking and gravitate to who we are alike.

That kinda sums up myself.

I have no agenda against anybody really, i didn't bother with Houston or the so called fans groups and didn't bother with the online community until the shit hit the fan a few years back and i wanted to find out alternative views to what i read on newspaper sites etc.

The main gripe i have with him was the grassing on his own for his own narcissist means.

But my eyes have been firmly opened to some of the goings on with folk i would have just taken for granted had the clubs best interests at heart.

24 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Anyone who thinks RM has a party line, needs sectioned. 

Oh shit that will be me toeing the party line, fucked it up again. 

we used to argue like fuck. Grudges ain't held on here long imo

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

I really don't know this guy Houston apart from what I've read on here, so it's hard for me to form an opinion on him even though most stuff I've read is pretty negative, but I'll tell you what he commands an audience, ten pages so far for someone who is seemingly not liked.

There's a short novel he's wrote himself on the OP if you want an insight to him. 

44 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I think he means that forums tend to become echo chambers, and without intent everyone does tend to subconsciously fall into line with each other, particularly on subjects which are constantly discussed. Human nature I suppose.

Spot fuc*ing on m8.

1 hour ago, reallyruff said:

Who do you perceive as a big fish? Not CH surely? I'd be more concerned about why he has such a poor reputation, by your own admission, outwith communities that do not have the editorial practices of FF and SOS page.

Let's see how many pages this thread creates, Houston is a big fish in the Rangers community for whatever reason and that's undeniable. 

It's like a game of tennis between both forums,hopefully one day we'll all pull in the one direction.

What you've got to ask yourselve tho... is Craig Houston really such a bad guy ? He like anyone will make mistakes and undoubtedly have an opinion which doesn't particularly fit in with this forum.We have folk on this thread who dislIke David King,why ?

We had folk on here that was giving it biglicks to McMurdo ( jnr ) - Why.

Craig is certainly not perfect but over the years he's most certainly gave it a go to help the Rangers and rid us of the spivs and like or loathe him he merits some respect for that alone..

2 minutes ago, sonowilliam1 said:

It's like a game of tennis between both forums,hopefully one day we'll all pull in the one direction.

What you've got to ask yourselve tho... is Craig Houston really such a bad guy ? He like anyone will make mistakes and undoubtedly have an opinion which doesn't particularly fit in with this forum.We have folk on this thread who dislIke David King,why ?

We had folk on here that was giving it biglicks to McMurdo ( jnr ) - Why.

Craig is certainly not perfect but over the years he's most certainly gave it a go to help the Rangers and rid us of the spivs and like or loathe him he merits some respect for that alone..

Aye did you sign up just to tell us that?  Good for you, job done now go back to FF or wherever.