Houston hits back

plumbGER

56 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Let's see how many pages this thread creates, Houston is a big fish in the Rangers community for whatever reason and that's undeniable. 

Yes I see the irony of this thread given my feelings on his import but many of the posters on here are disputing that very fact. Repeatedly you are seeing mentioned feelings that CH does not represent them or their opinions despite his perception that he is representative of the fans feelings in general, and further you can see a downplaying of his own role in our recent history and a completely different value being placed thereupon by posters on here compared to other places and dare I say it, by the man himself. You can't really fault people for responding to being told what they should be thinking when that's contrary to what they believe. This thread is not so much about CH's popularity as it is about posters not wanting to swallow his self-aggrandizing propaganda.

3 minutes ago, sonowilliam1 said:

Eh ???

Welcome to Rangersmedia indeed SOW :huh:

Don't confuse people debating your (IMO crazy) posts/opinion's with being unwelcoming. As Gogzy said earlier you are welcome here, you're free to express your opinions how you please. 

"Yet again I find myself the subject of many myths, conjecture and discussion online and unfortunately feel I need to defend myself publicly. "

Sorry dickhead you can PM me here and I will give you mail address and tell you my full name, cat's names and address you fucking drama queen and you can come and see me personally.

Your a cancer that our club needs to be rid of and for D'Art to leave over the likes of you shows your colours which are purely self interest and fuck all else.

Your a self indulgent chancer to me and always will be.

PS: i don't feel ill against many people but in your case I will make a happy exception.

5 minutes ago, reallyruff said:

Yes I see the irony of this thread given my feelings on his import but many of the posters on here are disputing that very fact. Repeatedly you are seeing mentioned feelings that CH does not represent them or their opinions despite his perception that he is representative of the fans feelings in general, and further you can see a downplaying of his own role in our recent history and a completely different value being placed thereupon by posters on here compared to other places and dare I say it, by the man himself. You can't really fault people for responding to being told what they should be thinking when that's contrary to what they believe. This thread is not so much about CH's popularity as it is about posters not wanting to swallow his self-aggrandizing propaganda.

I'm not stating he's "popular",I'm stating he's a big fish in the Rangers community,if he wasn't nobody would give a shit about him . Must mention that nobody will ever be representative of the Rangers fans or their opinions because sadly as soon as someone appears capable we become suspicious he's a blazer chaser and demonize him.

13 minutes ago, sonowilliam1 said:

Eh ???

Welcome to Rangersmedia indeed SOW :huh:

It was quite a simple question, was it not?

I'm a son of William aswell so it's nice to welcome brethren onto the board.

So what about David Somers, Malky Murray etc? You not remember them?

Or do you just want to compare King to the rat Whyte? 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Don't confuse people debating your (IMO crazy) posts/opinion's with being unwelcoming. As Gogzy said earlier you are welcome here, you're free to express your opinions how you please. 

Okay well in your opinion why are they crazy ?

I could easily say the same about yours,you have so far not substantiated anything other than cat calling like a wummen would do.You're offering nothing,again i'll try - Why the hatred for Craig Houston ? There's more hatred on here for one of our own than one for who came in and switched off the lights and left us in a state of mocking from the filth ? 

2 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

I'm not stating he's "popular",I'm stating he's a big fish in the Rangers community,if he wasn't nobody would give a shit about him . Must mention that nobody will ever be representative of the Rangers fans or their opinions because sadly as soon as someone appears capable we become suspicious he's a blazer chaser and demonize him.

True, but given how often and how badly we've been served recently you can't really fault us.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I said in my last post I quoted you in (that you ignored) why it's crazy as you've mentioned the person who's did the most damage to us and the chairman who's current and you like. It's a radical comparison and then you wrongly say they're our last two chairmen.

Regarding Houston .. the hatred for him? his group promoting boycotts, his group being responsible for attacking Ibrox and assaulting older staff members, him on social media reporting Rangers fans to the Police and encouraging others to do the same, him asking his fenian pal on social media if he can come with him to Barcelona for the Celtic game (despite his lies to the contraray) and his lies about tied into Lion Brand (I asked him about it on Facebook one time and he made a big speech saying that's never been the case and within minutes I had 3 message requests and it was people I didn't know with screen shots from his Sons Of Struth account confirming the Lion Brand deal/s) ... he's a liar and an embarrasment and an ego maniac. 

The chairman was simply me basing it on the most talked about over the last five years or so,the boycotts i fully agreed with and in essence it worked,Somers and his ilk were ran out of the town and rightly so.

KAI forget Craig Houston just for a second,would you have rather had Somers remain in the chair ?

3 hours ago, jintybear said:

I actually thought that Chris Graham was excellent when I saw him on TV when we first went into administration and I think he would have handled that ugly boot better than the other one but unfortunately the "fame" seemed to go to CG's head because his posts on here became a bit much before he was ultimately banned.

I'm still of the opinion CG was planted into our support by King in late 2011.

Go check all his blogs etc on Rangers, and when they all suddenly started.

6 minutes ago, sonowilliam1 said:

The chairman was simply me basing it on the most talked about over the last five years or so,the boycotts i fully agreed with and in essence it worked,Somers and his ilk were ran out of the town and rightly so.

KAI forget Craig Houston just for a second,would you have rather had Somers remain in the chair ?

Nupe I wouldn't rather have Somers in the chair. Why can't you people understand I don't want Whyte, Easedale, Wallace, Mather, Somers, Lambias, Murray, Leich or King in the chair. Why does it have to be one of them or King? ... he's slightly better than the rest but not by much. 

It's like crackpots that used to excuse Warburton's failing's this season by saying "would you rather McCoist was back in charge?" 

You say the boycott's worked in essence, I'll go different and say they helped Ashley get a grip into us. In fact the only thing "in essence" that actually worked was King finally stumping up and buying enough shares to get the right amount of votes to drive them out. Which is what should have happened from day one instead of pathetic boycotts and hostile takeovers dragging the club through the papers for their own benefit. 

3 hours ago, ianferguson said:

There's ABSOLUTELY a party line on this forum when it comes to Houston, it's not reflective of the wider Rangers community imo. If you read through this thread it's glaringly obvious he's practically despised. Naive to think a forum doesn't become a community where everyone knows which subjects will bring heat and when to put your tin hat on .King and Houston sympathisers will think three times before commenting on here as it's not worth with the hassle of fending off the usual trolls imo ?.

Not true. I've already posted today that despite Craig's failings, I've always had replies to questions, and even if he has been a bit evasive at times, he's never resorted to banning me or being rude towards me.

I don't know the guy personally therefore I won't hate him.

Happy?

8 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I see where you are coming from mate.

But as i said earlier in the thread, i am pretty new to the online community compared to some, only really took an interest with all the shit surrounding us back then.

Before that i just went to games etc.

So it's not inconceivable that he was the same.

The major difference being that i am just a daft voice on a forum that nobody pays attention to (me, not the forum) and he ended up on TV and the board of our club.

So i probably agree he was a plant.

There you go, 2 ways of looking at it, but we all toe a line on here eh?

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Most Of The boys you're quoting I've had ding dongs with over stuff that's happened. We disagree on almost all of the things on the previous boards etc

but I've more in common with any of them than that banger. he's a fanny. 

He actually believes he's saved Rangers. 

:lol:

My fav post of all time. :dance:

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nupe I wouldn't rather have Somers in the chair. Why can't you people understand I don't want Whyte, Easedale, Wallace, Mather, Somers, Lambias, Murray, Leich or King in the chair. Why does it have to be one of them or King? ... he's slightly better than the rest but not by much. 

It's like crackpots that used to excuse Warburton's failing's this season by saying "would you rather McCoist was back in charge?" 

You say the boycott's worked in essence, I'll go different and say they helped Ashley get a grip into us. 

I'm just trying to find an angle from where you're coming from,so you didn't want anyone to run the club ? And the boycott helped Ashley ?

Right lads i'm away back across to ff ( deary me )

5 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I've often thought that. I also thought he was the link between, the person who came from London, to a meeting at the swallow hotel,  where 10 guys signed up to form a protest group. 

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

A little pedantic for you Gogzy,you know what I mean. It's simply not a good idea to support Houston ,King or Graham on RM. My point is how strange another Rangers forum has polar opposite views. Someone's not being objective and no surprise both look in the opposite direction rather than look within.

Have you not seen similar criticism on Facebook and Twitter? And it is similar.

So ££ posters are correct, and just about everyone not on ££ are wrong?

Have I got that right?

1 minute ago, sonowilliam1 said:

I'm just trying to find an angle from where you're coming from,so you didn't want anyone to run the club ? And the boycott helped Ashley ?

82 my fucking arse.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Asking questions then leaving without answering questions or waiting for answers to your own questions.

My guess is your about 16.

Just now, sonowilliam1 said:

I've told you quite clearly my angle but you chose not to accept it - I don't wan't King or any of the scumbags that's found theirselves in positions in our boardroom since Whyte. It's not a question anymore of King or Somers/Whyte/Lambias etc ... I am saying quite clearly NONE OF THEM. We need better.

Yes the boycott helped Ashley get his paws in as he had cash waiting to keep the lights on while we were getting starved of cash for certain periods of the year when we hit short-falls. He stepped in, loaned us 5-million and only when it was repaid were we able to serve notice on the retail deal (a deal which your pal King said on record he could "live with it") ... even Sandy Easedale had to lend us a million quid to stop us going into admin and take it back when we sold Lewis McLeod. 

If you're away back to FollowFollow cheerio. Nice talking. 

1 hour ago, sonowilliam1 said:

It's like a game of tennis between both forums,hopefully one day we'll all pull in the one direction.

What you've got to ask yourselve tho... is Craig Houston really such a bad guy ? He like anyone will make mistakes and undoubtedly have an opinion which doesn't particularly fit in with this forum.We have folk on this thread who dislIke David King,why ?

We had folk on here that was giving it biglicks to McMurdo ( jnr ) - Why.

Craig is certainly not perfect but over the years he's most certainly gave it a go to help the Rangers and rid us of the spivs and like or loathe him he merits some respect for that alone..

Yer oan the wrang forum mate. ?

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

82 my fucking arse.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Asking questions then leaving without answering questions or waiting for answers to your own questions.

My guess is your about 16.

Hitting the door on the way out ? It's a f*ckn message board,what questions did you ask me? This forum is like what many have already stated over in ff.

I have never been so more convinced that there will never be unity within our support,either we have a tarrier element on here or a few who are posting from carstairs - Maybe both.??

Just now, sonowilliam1 said:

Hitting the door on the way out ? It's a f*ckn message board,what questions did you ask me? This forum is like what many have already stated over in ff.

I have never been so more convinced that there will never be unity within our support,either we have a tarrier element on here or a few who are posting from carstairs - Maybe both.??

and your comments are like what many people rightly stereotype FollowFollow for being about. 

Who's the tarriers? do explain ...