Houston hits back

plumbGER

58 minutes ago, reallyruff said:

Yes I see the irony of this thread given my feelings on his import but many of the posters on here are disputing that very fact. Repeatedly you are seeing mentioned feelings that CH does not represent them or their opinions despite his perception that he is representative of the fans feelings in general, and further you can see a downplaying of his own role in our recent history and a completely different value being placed thereupon by posters on here compared to other places and dare I say it, by the man himself. You can't really fault people for responding to being told what they should be thinking when that's contrary to what they believe. This thread is not so much about CH's popularity as it is about posters not wanting to swallow his self-aggrandizing propaganda.

***Shuffles off tae Google.

Aggrandizing? WTF is that?

9 minutes ago, sonowilliam1 said:

Hitting the door on the way out ? It's a f*ckn message board,what questions did you ask me? This forum is like what many have already stated over in ff.

I have never been so more convinced that there will never be unity within our support,either we have a tarrier element on here or a few who are posting from carstairs - Maybe both.??

Thought you were away? 

I guess you are lying about your age and now telling silly little lies that you are leaving.

Is that you Dave?

I asked you if you only selected the chairmen that you felt fit your agenda, rather than the actual chairman we have had? That you stated totally wrong.

Well i'm not in carstairs (maybe a cheap dig but i heard Craig was headed there) and i am most certainly not a tarrier so you can't be adressing me.

26 minutes ago, sonowilliam1 said:

I'm just trying to find an angle from where you're coming from,so you didn't want anyone to run the club ? And the boycott helped Ashley ?

Right lads i'm away back across to ff ( deary me )

The boycott nearly closed us down again. It's not the Rangers way to boycott your own club.

Especially when filling the coffers of all other clubs.

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

Welcome to the site,  you might find a lot on here that will disagree with your views, but I am happy you have decided to share them. 

I'll tell you what Gogzy you werent kidding lol,what a mental group you have - Good luck mate.:confused:

If this forum had any agendas about anything then bp9 would have been banned long ago.  I've only ever seen debate on rm,  sometimes heated and a bit personal but only see a ban when it's overstepped the mark...not for having a different opinion. You'll not get a ban for liking Houston,  just think most here think he's an arse and give reasons for there opinions. 

2 hours ago, sonowilliam1 said:

It's like a game of tennis between both forums,hopefully one day we'll all pull in the one direction.

What you've got to ask yourselve tho... is Craig Houston really such a bad guy ? He like anyone will make mistakes and undoubtedly have an opinion which doesn't particularly fit in with this forum.We have folk on this thread who dislIke David King,why ?

We had folk on here that was giving it biglicks to McMurdo ( jnr ) - Why.

Craig is certainly not perfect but over the years he's most certainly gave it a go to help the Rangers and rid us of the spivs and like or loathe him he merits some respect for that alone..

In bold above. That will never happen with Dingwall, the most divisive figure in the history of our support (closely followed by Chris Graham). Big Mark has to be in control, the censorship on FF is proof of that. Dingwall is a cancer that should have been removed years ago. Never mind the fact that he's happy for bheasts to have post counts in their thousands.

What was your username on here previously?

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

In bold above. That will never happen with Dingwall, the most divisive figure in the history of our support (closely followed by Chris Graham). Big Mark has to be in control, the censorship on FF is proof of that. Dingwall is a cancer that should have been removed years ago. Never mind the fact that he's happy for bheasts to have post counts in their thousands.

What was your username on here previously?

What you have got to do is prove that,how about arranging a meeting with you,Mark,Chris and Craig and then you can tell them to their face exactly how you feel ?

Or do you hide under a username ?

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

The more of your posts I'm reading the more your mask is slipping. There's something sinister about you. A definate plant or someone testing the waters and looking for reactions to vindicate being here.

You evade questions and jump onto your next controversial comment like it's nothing. 

I was just thinking the same. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The more of your posts I'm reading the more your mask is slipping. There's something sinister about you. A definate plant or someone testing the waters and looking for reactions to vindicate being here.

You evade questions and jump onto your next controversial comment like it's nothing. 

Again i'll ask,what question are you asking me ?

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Fury?