Houston hits back

plumbGER

2 hours ago, buster. said:

Rearrange the following words to help form a sentence........... Blowtorch, Neck, Brass, Mark

It would need to be three sentences minimum or four if the word "Mark" is not being used as a name of a person tbf. 

Sentences always begin with a capital letter and end in either a full stop, exclamation or question mark.

:craphead:

surely the point here is that he applied to be a fans liaison officer and a large number of fans dont actually trust  him and view with suspicion?

I am sure social media is a pain nowadays (unless you are using it for your own gains of course - then its extremely useful) but here we have a guy who was on a group who were supposed to be " a completely independent body which looks to preserve and defend the interests of the supporters of Rangers Football Club and places the supporters right at the centre of everything Rangers does" - yet who many seen as being in the pocket of the club directors. Hardly independent. Then low and behold, he goes for the SLO job at the club and the poacher turns gamekeeper. 

17 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

surely the point here is that he is a fans liaison officer than a large number of fans dont actually trust and view with suspicion?

I am sure social media is a pain nowadays (unless you are using it for your own gains of course - then its extremely useful) but here we have a guy who was on a group who were supposed to be " a completely independent body which looks to preserve and defend the interests of the supporters of Rangers Football Club and places the supporters right at the centre of everything Rangers does" - yet who many seen as being in the pocket of the club directors. Hardly independent. Then low and behold, he goes for the SLO job at the club and the poacher turns gamekeeper. 

Are you in the right thread? ?

3 hours ago, buster. said:

You've been consistently wrong over a number of years so having you give me stick is like getting hit by a 6 month year old baby with a particularly fluffy and soft teddybear.

Rearrange the following words to help form a sentence........... Blowtorch, Neck, Brass, Mark

Is Dingwall the answer? :lol:

Mr Houston sure thinks a lot of himself.

For the avoidance of doubt, he uses the phrase for the avoidance of doubt a few times.

He can't get a job? He wasn't qualified enough to get the SLO job, he must've thought that his director mates would've put in a good word for him, for the avoidance of doubt.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Really what have I been wrong about? 

Ive been consistently wanting Rangers cleansed of criminals, we got shot of Easdale only to let a bigger crook back in. 

Ive consistently said all boards since since our collapse and before haven't been fit for purpose, we brought some of the worst back. 

Ive consistently said if any real criminal activity has took place since our collapse then show me the proof?

So far we only have Whyte up on charges and that is for the way he bought the club.

Have they all been a shambles and grabbed every penny they could? Yes.

Do we have so called Rangers men in our support doing everything they can to grab every penny they can? Yes

Funnily enough you defend them to the hilt. You talk about transparency then turn a blind eye to the current chairman and his smoke and mirrors routine whenever anyone scratches the surface of his business dealings  

So you can take your neck, mark, blowtorch, brass and shove it where the sun don't shine along with all your hypocrisy.??

Fucking ouch!

:ohmy:

Lol Houston really though he was going to get this (SLO)hahaha guy is deluded if he thought that the way he and and chums treated fellow bears going into the megastore and calling them evertything under the sun even kids.A cant stand reading things way him saying he speaks for the fans he does not speak for me or any bears i know

It's hard trying to keep up with all the boardroom nonsense and it tends to spoil ones day however I don't care much for CH or his cronies.

He's a ned and I'd rather he turned up, watched the game and went home quietly.

He disnae speak on my behalf or any Rangers fan I know.

17 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The thread about this on ff has pretty much turned into calling this forum and it's posters scum :lol:

They hate different opinions on there was a great forum at one time but opinions that don't fit in with the norm are culled as are the posters.