Houston hits back

plumbGER

Quite sad that though Houston should be the topic of discussion it really boils down to agenda for it's remarkable that two Rangers forums should have Polar opposite views on the same subject. I've read through this thread and it seems that with the exception of Buster everyone sees Houston as a hate figure while over at FF he has far more respect and sympathy. Forums need OBJECTIVE opinions to stay interesting , not glaringly obvious predictable  party lines. 

1 minute ago, Spectre said:

It pretty much comes down to one being a forum where you'll get banned if you are a cunt and the other being a forum where you'll get banned if you ask the wrong question or don't toe the party line. 

That's me got the first predictable reply ?, more to follow I'm sure.

15 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

Just read that thread there dingwall calling rm an asylum. :lol:  fucking fat rugby supporting prick

That fat bastard was calling us scum in the infamous grass-gate post on Houstons facebook, not many mentioned it at the time but i seen it and commented on it.

6 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

My opinion wasn't formed from this forum it has been my own personal experiences (and my late wifes). That many on this board share these views should be informative for you. Why not look at the facts (something he has previously said annoys him) and form your own opinion. You will be able to share whatever view you have on here, I wouldn't fancy your chances of staying long if you don't tow the line over on FF.

I'm sure nearly every  poster on here would echoe your views, that's the problem?.

Craig never set his pals on me on Rangersmedia.

My opinion of Craig was formed based solely on his behaviour elsewhere.

Being psuedo threatened by an ex drug dealer was the highlight of that period.

Well, that and him shiting it from the offer of a dust up :lol:

Btw for anyone interested, today this account is being operated by Stockbridge.

Big mad Mike is scheduled for a shot tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Did you deliberately ignore how I came to my view? You seem to be unable to comprehend that I have had personal experience of the ringpiece and his acolytes. I don't need a forum to tell me what to think. 

I think you should check the vehement disagreements I've had with a number of posters on a wide variety of issues (some of them Moderators) yet you think its this Forum that has a 'problem' and you are 'sure' that my views are aligned with 'nearly every poster on here'.:duh:  The only problem is your ridiculous premise and your, apparent, inability to spell echo correctly. 

Have you had personal experience of trying to debate with the aforementioned ringpiece from a different point of view? See how well it goes and then come here and start spouting your shite again.

Predictive texting a bitch ?, ok so you have your own opinion, maybe a little too patronising and condescending though,sorry if I hit a nerve.

30 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

I'm sure nearly every  poster on here would echoe your views, that's the problem?.

You say that like it's a bad thing, yet ignore why most have came to such conclusion about him.

I've seen plenty of back and forth arguments on here which are let go by mods/admin because people have the right to debate on here.

There is most certainly no party line here.

Try going in follow follow and claim the posters there are biased hateful cunts and see how long you last on that forum. Different forums have different opinions but to claim RM is more biased than FF is just complete and utter lie and everyone on both forums knows it

FF is just full of folk agreeing with each other to get their post count up because saying "I agree" is pretty much the only thing you can say without being banned

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

He'll be lined up for a job with Ed House CIC when it finally morphs into existence

Aye

Whatever that was isnt happening in its original format though. No matter what the Marshalls say. All tarred with the same stick as King.

23 minutes ago, Willis said:

Try going in follow follow and claim the posters there are biased hateful cunts and see how long you last on that forum. Different forums have different opinions but to claim RM is more biased than FF is just complete and utter lie and everyone on both forums knows it

FF is just full of folk agreeing with each other to get their post count up because saying "I agree" is pretty much the only thing you can say without being banned

I agree:p:

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

Quite sad that though Houston should be the topic of discussion it really boils down to agenda for it's remarkable that two Rangers forums should have Polar opposite views on the same subject. I've read through this thread and it seems that with the exception of Buster everyone sees Houston as a hate figure while over at FF he has far more respect and sympathy. Forums need OBJECTIVE opinions to stay interesting , not glaringly obvious predictable  party lines. 

If you are a poster on FF and have an objective  opinion then you are unique. You dont last and are under constant attack by the stormpuppets.