Houston hits back

plumbGER

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Quite sad that though Houston should be the topic of discussion it really boils down to agenda for it's remarkable that two Rangers forums should have Polar opposite views on the same subject. I've read through this thread and it seems that with the exception of Buster everyone sees Houston as a hate figure while over at FF he has far more respect and sympathy. Forums need OBJECTIVE opinions to stay interesting , not glaringly obvious predictable  party lines. 

Do you think it's this site that has the obviously predictable "party lines"?

fkn hell Craig do u not think u done that all urself? Ive no interest any of ur work, club1872 or anything, 

I like the part u go and see rangers and are in the crowd supporting Rangers, I fkn hate u standing with banners with ur poxy fan groups logos that are bigger than the messsge on them.

Stick to supporting ur club and if ur amazing at car sales then that would outshine any abuse u would get! 

Anyway if i applied for job u woulda all been fkd lol

4 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

fkn hell Craig do u not think u done that all urself? Ive no interest any of ur work, club1872 or anything, 

I like the part u go and see rangers and are in the crowd supporting Rangers, I fkn hate u standing with banners with ur poxy fan groups logos that are bigger than the messsge on them.

Stick to supporting ur club and if ur amazing at car sales then that would outshine any abuse u would get! 

Anyway if i applied for job u woulda all been fkd lol

Lol. I would have given you a run for your money!

6 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

He's fucking lying. He was offered to have a log in here and came up with all sorts of shite, probably instigated by MD , his IP was not blocked @bluepeter will back this up. 

Pulled similar shite with me on his FB page. Blocked me from commenting, claimed I'd ran away from the discussion then when I replied to the posters I was having said discussion with directly via PM he claimed I was trying to undermine him by messaging members of his page :lol:

6 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

He's fucking lying. He was offered to have a log in here and came up with all sorts of shite, probably instigated by MD , his IP was not blocked @bluepeter will back this up. 

Was he not a member on here? I'm sure he came on after that BBC appearance and was very arrogant about why he didn't tell the Hag to GTF. 

Just now, linfield1690 said:

Him and chris graham two cheeks of the same arse

I actually thought that Chris Graham was excellent when I saw him on TV when we first went into administration and I think he would have handled that ugly boot better than the other one but unfortunately the "fame" seemed to go to CG's head because his posts on here became a bit much before he was ultimately banned.

Just now, jintybear said:

I actually thought that Chris Graham was excellent when I saw him on TV when we first went into administration and I think he would have handled that ugly boot better than the other one but unfortunately the "fame" seemed to go to CG's head because his posts on here became a bit much before he was ultimately banned.

Totally agree 

10 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I lost any respect I had for him after his Tweet about the fans at Berwick. Cretin of a boy. 

4 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Sadly for him the twitterati called on his draw Mohammed tweet, that  came back to bite him in the archie. Felt he got a bit of raw deal with that tbh, as he did stand up to Speirs and called him out so well on STV that Spiers couldn't string an answer together on live TV. 

He did get him good there but after that he lost his way