Footballing talent inheritance

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Sorry you are not their dad, they have a dad, he might be a dick and you stepped up to the plate and fair play to you for that.  But there are usually 2 sides to every story as the amount of women who use their kids as weapons is disgusting.  You start of could not disagree with me more?  I have 2 daughters who happen to be step daughters. You answered your question yourself, they are not your daughters 

At the end of the day your partner had 2 kids with this idiot. And it's his loss

As I said fair play to you for stepping up, but unless they are Orphans I do not believe in step parents. 

My mum has been with the same guy 42 years and he is certainly not mine, my brother or sisters father, in fact he's a dick and I never liked him. 

Glad you have a good relationship with them as it's not always easy but sorry to say they already have a father yes a poor father , a dick, call him what you want but you and no one can ever deny they are his daughters. 

Take it you don't believe in adoption?

He pretty clearly isn't denying they are some other bloke's daughters too, he said as much in his post. He said as far as he is concerned he is their dad and as far as they are concerned he is their dad. Imagine caring so much about semantics you tell some poor cunt on the internet his family life is a lie. Nice one.

41 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Take it you don't believe in adoption?

He pretty clearly isn't denying they are some other bloke's daughters too, he said as much in his post. He said as far as he is concerned he is their dad and as far as they are concerned he is their dad. Imagine caring so much about semantics you tell some poor cunt on the internet his family life is a lie. Nice one.

I'm sorry but I don't see what adoption has to do with it?  Just because you adopt does not mean you are their dad or mum they are your adoptive parents   

Well he said the guy is so so bad ? Well why did she have two kids with him?  He wasn't all bad then, As I said women use their kids as weapons all the time and courts give us guys hee haw,. I have seen it I have experienced it , but I never new for the past 42 years of my life my mums new husband was my stepdad, so if I fall ill he should be a perfect match for a kidney or liver etc should he not? 

Sorry Jamie but keep your political correctness to yourself on this one, I said fair play to the guy for stepping up to the plate but as for being his daughters he does not have the right, if he has a couple of sons they could marry his daughters could they not or is that incest in this political correct world? 

This is the problem with society as a whole,  guys walking away etc but there is 2 sides to every story but he should have never have walked away from his kids. 

I am not saying anything about the guy but commending him on what he has done but sorry for speaking the truth. 

As I said you have one mum one dad and that's a fact, sorry it upset you so much but with science you can have more than one parent now if that helps 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I'm sorry but I don't see what adoption has to do with it?  Just because you adopt does not mean you are their dad or mum they are your adoptive parents   

Well he said the guy is so so bad ? Well why did she have two kids with him?  He wasn't all bad then, As I said women use their kids as weapons all the time and courts give us guys hee haw,. I have seen it I have experienced it , but I never new for the past 42 years of my life my mums new husband was my stepdad  

Sorry Jamie but keep your political correctness to yourself, I said fair play to the guy for stepping up to the plate but as for being his daughters ? 

This is the problem with society as a whole guys walking away etc but there is 2 sides to every story but he should have never have walked away from the kids.  

Look, you've obviously got some personal reason for the chip on your shoulder you've got about this, which is fair enough, I'm not going to waste time explaining how virtually everyone in the world thinks that the word "dad" means more than supplying some sperm, but honestly, for future reference, it's not "political correctness" to think that only a nasty prick would go on a football forum and tell some poor bloke "they are not your daughters". It's just called "not being a nasty prick".

8 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Sorry you are not their dad, they have a dad, he might be a dick and you stepped up to the plate and fair play to you for that.  But there are usually 2 sides to every story as the amount of women who use their kids as weapons is disgusting.  You start of could not disagree with me more?  I have 2 daughters who happen to be step daughters. You answered your question yourself, they are not your daughters 

At the end of the day your partner had 2 kids with this idiot. And it's his loss

As I said fair play to you for stepping up, but unless they are Orphans I do not believe in step parents. 

My mum has been with the same guy 42 years and he is certainly not mine, my brother or sisters father, in fact he's a dick and I never liked him. 

Glad you have a good relationship with them as it's not always easy but sorry to say they already have a father yes a poor father , a dick, call him what you want but you and no one can ever deny they are his daughters. 

That's fair enough mate, it's your opinion, not mine, I don't agree with it but I certainly won't tell you it wrong. It is definitely one of those situations where we will have to agree to disagree. Not worth getting into an online argument over!

On 13/04/2017 at 10:02 PM, harlands plater said:

Saw Clive Allen play one of his few games for Arsenal, against us at Ibrox in a pre-season friendly. Bizarrely he was soon to leave Arsenal for Palace without playing a competitive game.

He played at Ibrox for Bordeaux in coops testimonial also