Bullet well and truly dodged

Carsons Dog

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He almost, and may still prove to he the case, relegated clyde out the football league with one of the highest budgets. 

I'm also pretty sure he would have an advantage over almost every team in the league due to his contacts in the game. 

He would be a terrible coach never mind manager. 

15 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

well said, a self serving self centred spoiled brat. Imagine the player that led the revolt against double training sessions under PLG having to take a squad for eh double training sessions. Also shows his arrogance and lack of intelligence to say that, you may think it but you keep it to yourself

It was clear he would have made a poor appointment, I did say taking him on would be Pedros biggest mistake.

Those who wanted Barry in the role, I think it proves your lack of intelligence or understanding of the situation. As I said a long time ago, thank god you are not charged with making important decisions at our club.

Even Pedro, been here for such a short period, didn't go with this guy. If this is what he said in the interview it does not show ambition, only stupidity.

Very good player for us, but shit coach and not the brightest or most professional person you'll ever come across.

24 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

Absolutely nailed on 

"Many thanks to the Daily record " 

Get yourself to fuck Barry 

4 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Well if you say that you want Pedro's job one day that could imply that you either hope or think he will fail and be sacked. Anyway, it would have been a big mistake to give him that job. The media would have had a field day. 

And every bit of inside info going eventually 

23 minutes ago, Hamie said:

He almost, and may still prove to he the case, relegated clyde out the football league with one of the highest budgets. 

I'm also pretty sure he would have an advantage over almost every team in the league due to his contacts in the game. 

He would be a terrible coach never mind manager. 

Where are people getting this "highest budget" stuff?