Ross Barkley: Police investigate 'racist' Sun article about Everton player

14 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Sounds like a load of PC Scouse victimhood shite as usual.

How anycunt could know that the twat had a black grandfather is laughable,  and therefore the playing of the race card  for all it was worth is actually the racist part here. 

So in fact, fuck the wankers doing this, probably a bunch of leftist shitebag scousers anyway. Cunts that they are. Including that Derek Hatton. The scouse hard left were and remain one of the worst of the whole lot of them.

Imagine being this angry about Derek Hatton in 2017 :lol: 

15 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Sounds like a load of PC Scouse victimhood shite as usual.

How anycunt could know that the twat had a black grandfather is laughable,  and therefore the playing of the race card  for all it was worth is actually the racist part here. 

So in fact, fuck the wankers doing this, probably a bunch of leftist shitebag scousers anyway. Cunts that they are. Including that Derek Hatton. The scouse hard left were and remain one of the worst of the whole lot of them.

:lol:

I agree with this

On 14/04/2017 at 10:52 PM, JamieD said:

Whether it went before the editor-in-chief himself or not, it would definitely have been seen by several pairs of eyes on the editorial staff before it went to print. MacKenzie is filth and he deserves everything he gets but the paper suspending him as if he's solely responsible is a joke. The only way Murdoch will ever learn is if decent people stop buying the open sewer he calls a newspaper.

Or shops just stop selling it. 

If I was going to write such a hate-filled and personal piece about someone that was going to be in the public eye, then the least I'd do is look into their background first :lol: 

And I'm not a journalist for one of the "biggest" newspapers in Britain. The cretin obviously knew. 

He shouldn't have a job spouting garbage in the first place. 

20 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

If I was going to write such a hate-filled and personal piece about someone that was going to be in the public eye, then the least I'd do is look into their background first :lol: 

And I'm not a journalist for one of the "biggest" newspapers in Britain. The cretin obviously knew. 

He shouldn't have a job spouting garbage in the first place. 

This is the thing I find odd. I didn't specifically know Barkley had a Nigerian grandparent but I have always assumed he's mixed race because he looks it, and even if he didn't, what kind of idiot compares anyone to a gorilla before engaging his brain and checking to see if he's about to make himself look really fucking bad? What's the number one connotation of comparing someone to a gorilla? I'm not sure "Kelvin isn't racist, he's just a moron" is much of a defence :lol: 

As for the fact that the paper let him write ANYTHING about Liverpool, well they knew exactly what they were doing, and I invite any Rangers fan who goes on about "scouse victimhood" to imagine their reaction if a British newspaper had spent 30 years baiting family of the Ibrox disaster victims in order to sell papers.

5 hours ago, JamieD said:

This is the thing I find odd. I didn't specifically know Barkley had a Nigerian grandparent but I have always assumed he's mixed race because he looks it, and even if he didn't, what kind of idiot compares anyone to a gorilla before engaging his brain and checking to see if he's about to make himself look really fucking bad? What's the number one connotation of comparing someone to a gorilla? I'm not sure "Kelvin isn't racist, he's just a moron" is much of a defence :lol: 

As for the fact that the paper let him write ANYTHING about Liverpool, well they knew exactly what they were doing, and I invite any Rangers fan who goes on about "scouse victimhood" to imagine their reaction if a British newspaper had spent 30 years baiting family of the Ibrox disaster victims in order to sell papers.

This.

I've always found it baffling how any Bear can rip the piss about Hillsborough considering what our support has went through. 

10 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

This.

I've always found it baffling how any Bear can rip the piss about Hillsborough considering what our support has went through. 

People on this forum still talk about Celtic getting an old firm match postponed when Phil O'Donnell died like it's some heinous conspiracy. Can you imagine if police negligence had killed the 66 and then a combined media, governmental and police conspiracy tried to pin the blame on us for 30 years? If anything, the people of Liverpool have shown astonishing and admirable restraint in not lynching Kelvin MacKenzie, David Duckenfield and Margaret Thatcher.

7 minutes ago, JamieD said:

People on this forum still talk about Celtic getting an old firm match postponed when Phil O'Donnell died like it's some heinous conspiracy. Can you imagine if police negligence had killed the 66 and then a combined media, governmental and police conspiracy tried to pin the blame on us for 30 years? If anything, the people of Liverpool have shown astonishing and admirable restraint in not lynching Kelvin MacKenzie, David Duckenfield and Margaret Thatcher.

Spot on.

Also regarding The Sun thing. There are people on here who foam at the mouth at the thought of any Rangers fan buying or reading the Daily Record as they have had numerous pot shots at the club and fans over the years. 

The Sun printed outright lies saying Liverpool fans robbed dead bodies and pissed on police who were trying to save lives. Yet it's "petty" and "obsession" that Liverpool fans boycott the paper.

16 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

This.

Some Rangers fans are fucking idiots, I'm afraid.

11 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

You're struggling with this one, aren't you? :thinking:  I can tell. :lol:

Well with all the gender war pish that's going on. You can't assume wither people are male or female and now you cant assume what colour someone is. 

1 hour ago, Hamie said:

Well with all the gender war pish that's going on. You can't assume wither people are male or female and now you cant assume what colour someone is. 

He's got a Nigerian grandfather, and he looks like he has a Nigerian grandfather. It's not difficult.

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

He's got a Nigerian grandfather, and he looks like he has a Nigerian grandfather. It's not difficult.

Aye now you mention it, if I saw him and Kanu walking down the street it would be anyone's guess who had the Nigerian grandfather. 

On 17 April 2017 at 0:39 AM, JamieD said:

I don't think "restraint" and "people of Liverpool" belong in the same sentence.