Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury

cumnockbear

"That's funny, yer deed Granda says yer a wee dick n ye still sniff yer maws washin."

Did BABN make a thread or post about his Granda passing away? 

If so, there can be no doubt OP is talking utter pish. I highly doubt some banking fraudster would be so specific and correct with a comment like that. 

On page 12 of that thread. It's absolutely glorious. :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

thats the thing, he's probably choking to brag about his win but canny because it means the whole phone nicked thing was a pile of bullshit :lol:

It's excellent reading, I thank him sincerely for this. 

Just now, JamesRFC__ said:

"That's funny, yer deed Granda says yer a wee dick n ye still sniff yer maws washin."

Did BABN make a thread or post about his Granda passing away? 

If so, there can be no doubt OP is talking utter pish. I highly doubt some banking fraudster would be so specific and correct with a comment like that. 

On page 12 of that thread. It's absolutely glorious. :lol:

He didn't make a thread but I think he's mentioned it a few times mate 

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

An impressive face-off between several posters in the practical assessment stage in their application for Pedro's number 3 role...

'Miller needs off....Looks lost, not pressing, not tackling, barely even running.  Usually bursting a gut everygame..' @FlashHarryForrester

'Need Miller off. He's a man down.' and 'Miller has been fucking horrendous. He had never been a midfielder so I don't get why managers think he is now.' @GaryMc

'Fuck me, it's Dodoo' @jim89

'Garner off for Dodoo is the wrong sub to make.' @Lloyd72

and the piece de resistance...

'Miller destroys our play. I honestly think we'd do better in the last 15 minutes if he just went off.' :lol: @Creampuff

Pedro: 'Don't contact us, we'll contact you, boys.'

:troll: Hindsight is great fur a laugh. Sorry, lads, but it was funny to read.

Mrs gives me pelters,  I am always on his case, myself and King Kenny both set very high standards on his performance.

Before Pedro pushed him up top he was mince. 

Kenny Number 9 is the only option.

Plus mine wasnt completely mental, just highlighting below his best 

Still the most reasoned and we'll thought out poster on here.

FHF for assistant 4 :whistle:

57 minutes ago, Inigo said:

An impressive face-off between several posters in the practical assessment stage in their application for Pedro's number 3...

'Miller needs off....Looks lost, not pressing, not tackling, barely even running.  Usually bursting a gut everygame..' @FlashHarryForrester

'Need Miller off. He's a man down.' and 'Miller has been fucking horrendous. He had never been a midfielder so I don't get why managers think he is now.' @GaryMc

'Fuck me, it's Dodoo' @jim89

'Garner off for Dodoo is the wrong sub to make.' @Lloyd72

and the piece de resistance...

'Miller destroys our play. I honestly think we'd do better in the last 15 minutes if he just went off.' :lol: @Creampuff

Pedro: 'Don't contact us, we'll contact you, boys.'

:troll: Hindsight is great fur a laugh. Sorry, lads, but it was funny to read.

To be fair he was horrendous until he moved up front and scored. That's Miller for you though and if he keeps doing it and making me look like a tit then long may it continue haha!

Hindsight is a funny old thing though.