Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury

cumnockbear

Howling. :lol::lol::lol:

I can't believe I missed this. He'll not be back, he can't be. His silence is deafening; he knows he's fucked-up, big time.

A thief, amidst the fraudulent opportunity with his online banking (Impossible due to online session management log-off), decided to jump on to RangersMedia and fabricate a story about a £50 bet to make @cumnockbear look wealthy. Then, the fraudster flew off the handle when questioned. :lol:

On a serious note, his comment about BABN's grandad is too accuate, blowing this piss-poor excuse out of the water.

A few personal favourites;

"I don't need to act the big man btw regarding bets, it's only £50 on a bet, i've lost more running for a Bus fs"

"can come down here and say not one person from Cumnock is hard there's already an Ambulance waiting for you"

"pussy wee shitebag"

"Aye, a wee dick who wants to get wide with me will get his day"

"That's yer maws fav position for the boys."

:lol::lol::lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 14/04/2017 at 18:40, K.A.I said:

C'mon mate if someone's out to defraud you they're not going to sit on your RM account posting stuff :lol:

It was funny reading for the forum, and you don't even have to apologise but defrauded and someone posting on your RM account? no chance :cheers:

Could have been one of many beggars that obsess on this site 

We know they are as thick as fuck