Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury

cumnockbear

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

ffs mate just admit ye fucked it... How wid the fraudster know BABN was a cokehead or whatever it was ye called him

Well spotted Columbo. His whole story is unraveling, this is even more embarrassing than him believing in ghosts.

2 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Well spotted Columbo. His whole story is unraveling, this is even more embarrassing than him believing in ghosts.

He made a cunt of himself on the jungle juice who hasn't done that before ffs but ye don't need to lie ffs hahahaha

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The most embarrassing thing is him saying to me "on my Dad's ashes" when I asked if this is true.

Poor show that IMO. 

I just read that post, first thing that came to mind was "bet his da isny deid".

This is really tragic :lol:

Just now, plumbGER said:

I've made a cunt of myself lots of times, on here aswell, but you just carry on regardless.

These excuses are brilliant though:lol:

My internet banking logs me out my phone after a short period of inactivity so that was bollocks aswell.

Same. Ten mins. 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I've made a cunt of myself lots of times, on here aswell, but you just carry on regardless.

My internet banking logs me out my phone after a short period of inactivity so that was bollocks aswell.

Another good point.

One by one this is all getting debunked. 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

You can save your login however you still need to add your security number and password. mine is the same ten mins of inactivity and gone 

1 hour ago, cumnockbear said:

I can only wholeheartedly apologise for what happened on Saturday.

I lost my phone on Saturday and whoever has it has had some fun, it's been a tough week not only a phone down but a cunt of battle with the phone insurance to get a new phone and also the Police to whom i had to report theft to on 2 counts, 1) My Phone 2) £400 odd pound missing from my bank account.

This is the 2nd time this year i have been a victim of fraud, £1,200 went missing in January and now 3 months later £400 odd.

My e-mails have also been hacked, i've just had them recovered today and secured up to the hilt.

i've had to view the forum as a guest yesterday on my mums laptop to see what was going on and i'm angered but laughing at the same time because it brightened up my few days of pain and misery at the loss of a £500+ phone and £400 odd from my bank account.

Who ever had my phone sent horrible texts to family members, it might have been a laugh to them but certainly isn't to me, thank god they could contact me through Facebook to find out what had happened

People of the forum i hope yous will accept this apology, for those of you who know me personally will know in no way this was me and those of you who know me as a poster will know i behave in no such way.

I like a laugh and a bit of banter but this shite was out of order and i can only apologise to the people involved. 

Great result on Sunday by the way, here's hoping for the same again tomorrow :UK:

WATP! 

Isn't it more newsworthy in Cumnock if you haven't had something nicked? 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I've just read a couple of pages back in that thread.

if he's saying Someone stole his phone and came on and posted that he believed that Aberdeen are beatable up there and it's Aberdeen and not Barça then he must think we are idiots.

I've had a phone stolen and the sim was out and phone either sold on or new sim in and that was that. they didn't have time to go into my accounts and post their thoughts on Rangers games or how we should not fear Aberdeen :lol:

Was stolen by a guy that loses fifty sheets running for the bus and gets great odds at 19/5