Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury

cumnockbear

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I've just read a couple of pages back in that thread.

if he's saying Someone stole his phone and came on and posted that he believed that Aberdeen are beatable up there and it's Aberdeen and not Barça then he must think we are idiots.

I've had a phone stolen and the sim was out and phone either sold on or new sim in and that was that. they didn't have time to go into my accounts and post their thoughts on Rangers games or how we should not fear Aberdeen :lol:

I kinda want to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's trolling, because his story is just too absurd. Even a downy would know he's talking shite :lol:

2 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I kinda want to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's trolling, because his story is just too absurd. Even a downy would know he's talking shite :lol:

You've just gave him an excuse! It's so cringeworthy I'm actually embarrassed for him! :wow:

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ips can be tracked the lot as can phones with GPS. So we are expected to believe that this burglar has robbed his online bank account and quickly read Rm and felt so compelled to post as he couldn't believe that some had written us off against Aberdeen :lol:

Its like a chewing the fat sketch 

Staunch robber :lol:

Just now, murzo said:

Was just about to post I hope he doesn't patch RM. Give it a few weeks and someone else will have made a cunt of it and take the heat off him.

Happens all the time. Then when heat is on someone else you just slide back in 

When I saw the topic I was expecting some sort of joke:

A priest walking home one night finds an injured frog in the middle of the road. He takes it home, bathes it, cleans it, dresses it's wounds, feeds it, gives him some water, and takes him to bed.
He then reads the frog a story and before he puts the light out to go to sleep he gives him a kiss goodnight, and then it turns into an 8 year old boy!
And that your honour is the case for the defence.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Happens all the time. Then when heat is on someone else you just slide back in 

If you've not had a meltdown or made a cunt of yourself on RM then you're no a real poster

Ive had many :lol: I've actually had one, decided to get myself banned and then the mods missed it 

So, eh, aye, I'm still here

2 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

When I saw the topic I was a some sort of joke:

A priest walking home one night finds an injured frog in the middle of the road. He takes it home, bathes it, cleans it, dresses it's wounds, feeds it, gives him some water, and takes him to bed.
He then reads the frog a story and before he puts the light out to go to sleep he gives him a kiss goodnight, and then it turns into an 8 year old boy!

A joke or an old Jim torbett excuse?

2 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

When I saw the topic I was a some sort of joke:

You been drinking cumnock bears water