Bonus ball time again (Wee Josh - Rangers vs Celtic, Scottish Cup Semi-Final)

K.A.I

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

KAI I'll take 2 tickets mate and have sent through the dosh (£10) as RangersMedia (first name) and KAI (surname). I'm barely functioning tonight due to alcohol but let me explain. GB also has the semi tickets link and I've sent £10 to that also as RMgeneva_ger. Not a clue really what I've done but hope the dosh gets through.

2 numbers mate are 27 which is my age, and 28 which is the number of times I've lied on here about my age.

12 minutes ago, Mansion said:

I donated £10 during week and mailed govanblue about it is this same raffle bit confused cheers. 

Different one mate. I usually do one for Old Firm away games but if you've already donated to the other one then fair play. There's no obligation to do two - you've done your bit. All going the same good cause anyway. 

ATG - what method did you pay mate? fund or my PayPal? 

19 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Different one mate. I usually do one for Old Firm away games but if you've already donated to the other one then fair play. There's no obligation to do two - you've done your bit. All going the same good cause anyway. 

ATG - what method did you pay mate? fund or my PayPal? 

I just seen this mate, apologies, picked the numbers last night and then my heed was away somewhere else :lol:

Hi mate, saw the other draw on Twitter & had a dabble on that one.

Couldnt let you down on this draw or GB would get on my case.

Just "gifted" you enough to cover 37 , 38, & 39 if that's ok.

Very worthy cause, a long way to go, but with willing workers like yourself, Obanlad & GB,

hopefully it won't take too long to reach the target.

21-balls to go. Would be ideal to get this done for Wed's draw. 

If it's done Saturday night's draw then there won't be time to upgrade ticket to adult's ticket and whoever win's it (if they're not young or old) I'll try and swap it with a bus ticket if there's someone there from my bus who's young/old and has an adult's ticket and want's to save themselves some cash.