Bonus ball time again (Wee Josh - Rangers vs Celtic, Scottish Cup Semi-Final)

K.A.I

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, K.A.I said:

I know. Pick another 2 numbers. 

I'll pay the 88p you cost me in fee's. 

Apologies mate, If it gets too close to the game and all numbers aren't allocated then I'll take 2 numbers, but until then we can try and get them filled, the more the better.

Brains fried this week

Just now, Billy1984 said:

Just donated via the go fund me page £10 under William Simpson. Could I have 41 and 42 please?

No bother at all.

Think that's only 15-balls left now. With a push we could have this done for Wed night's draw. 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No bother at all.

Think that's only 15-balls left now. With a push we could have this done for Wed night's draw. 

Come on bears, dig deep. This is a great cause and a great prize. Whether you have a ticket already or not £5 a ball is nothing and will go a long way for this wee guy.

53 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No bother at all.

You got a back up plan mate for when half these fuckers say they can't make it :lol:

Just now, M0NTY said:

Lets get this raffle done and dusted ? hopefully get the wednesday night draw. Best of luck to everyone.

Cheers mate, I'll toast my vodka hidden in an IrnBru bottle in your honour when I'm just about to sit on my seat

3 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Cheers mate, I'll toast my vodka hidden in an IrnBru bottle in your honour when I'm just about to sit on my seat

Quoted wrong person

:lol:  

I'll be on the Venom in Mountain Dew bottles again. Only thing is its fucking green

Boys and girls that's it all filled. Many thanks for all your payments and interest.

FlippinEck - there was only 4-shots left, if you can give me your PayPal address I'll refund you a fiver from the funds I'm holding onto so it keeps the count all nice and even ... ATG, I'll refund your tenner (minus the 88p) 

Bears R Us - I'll refund you the tenner too mate from my funds. 

Wednesday's draw it is.